USB-C Cable - M/M - 1 m (3 ft.) - USB 2.0 - USB-IF Certified
Charge your USB 2.0 USB-C devices, such as your MacBook or Chromebook, from a USB-C AC wall charger
Product ID: USB2CC1M
- USB-IF Certified
- Connect more easily with reversible USB Type-C connectors, which can plug into your devices with either side facing up
- Thunderbolt 3 port compatible
- Guaranteed reliability with our lifetime warranty
This USB-C™ to USB-C cable lets you charge and sync your USB Type-C™ devices. It’s also compatible with Thunderbolt™ 3 ports.
Charge and sync your mobile devices
Connect your newer USB-C mobile devices, such as the Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+, Nexus™ 6P, and 5X phones, to your computer. The cable delivers up to a 3 amp charge, and supports data transfer speeds of up to 480Mbps.
Power your laptop
With up to 3A of power output, this USB Type-C cable can also be used to power a USB-C laptop, such as your Apple MacBook or Chromebook Pixel™. Simply connect your laptop to your USB-C wall charger.
Keep the cable as a spare while you’re traveling
Replace the cable that came with your device, or keep one as a spare while you’re traveling, so that all of your devices will be ready to use whenever you need them while you’re on the road.
Bridge the generation gap
The USB Type-C connector is smaller and easier to use than previous USB connectors. With a reversible design, you can plug it into your devices with either side facing up. Insert the cable the right way every time - no more frustration or port damage.
Provide superior connections with USB-IF certified cables
This USB-C cable has been certified with USB-IF (USB Implementers Forum) in order to meet all USB 2.0 specifications. This includes all environmental, electrical and mechanical standards set by USB compliance. This ensures a high-quality, reliable cable for all your USB-C devices.
The USB2CC1M from StarTech.com is backed by a lifetime warranty for guaranteed reliability.
- Power your USB-C enabled laptops with a USB Type-C wall charger
- Charge your USB-C mobile devices with USB-C computer or wall charger
- Sync your USB-C devices with a USB-C computer
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Type and Rate||USB 2.0 - 480 Mbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-C (24-pin) USB 2.0 (480Mbps) Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Type-C (24-pin) USB 2.0 (480Mbps) Male|
|Cable Length||1 m [3.3 ft]|
|Product Length||1 m [3.3 ft]|
|Weight of Product||26 g [0.9 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||22/30 AWG|
|Package Height||6 mm [0.2 in]|
|Package Length||22.5 cm [8.9 in]|
|Package Width||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||31 g [1.1 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1m (3ft) USB 2.0 USB-C™ Cable - M/M|
Connect USB 2.0 USB-B devices to your USB-C host
Charge and sync your USB 2.0 Micro-B devices from a USB-C host
Connect your USB Type-C devices
Connect USB 3.1 or 3.0 USB-B devices to your USB-C tablet or laptop or computer
Connect USB Micro-B devices to your USB-C host, using this durable 1-meter cable
Connect your USB Type-C laptop to a USB legacy peripheral device, with this durable adapter
USB-A to USB-C™ Cable | USB-IF Certified | USB 3.1 (10Gbps)
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
USB-C is a type of USB connector that is capable of supporting the following:
- Data transfer speeds up to 10Gbps, if you use USB 3.1.
- Bi-directional power delivery up to 100W, if both the USB host connection and the device support it.
- Alternate modes, which deliver different types of data at different speeds. For example, DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode).
If using Thunderbolt 3 over USB-C, the connection is capable of additional features. For example, Thunderbolt 3 is capable of 40Gbps of total bandwidth. For more information, refer to the following FAQ: https://www.startech.com/faq/thunderbolt-3-port-capabilities.
Not all USB-C ports or devices are capable of supporting all of the features listed above, or all of the features at the maximum capabilities. If you require a specific USB-C feature, your USB host connection, cables, and device must all support the feature that you require. For more information about whether your components support specific USB-C features, refer to the information provided by the manufacturers.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.