USB-C to USB-B Cable - M/M - 2 m (6 ft.) - USB 2.0
Connect USB 2.0 USB-B devices to your USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 computer
Product ID: USB2CB2M
- Simple connections through a reversible USB Type-C connector, which plugs into your device with either side facing up
- Thunderbolt 3 port compatible
- Guaranteed reliability with our lifetime warranty
This USB-C™ to USB-B cable lets you connect your USB 2.0 peripheral devices, such as a printer, external drive or scanner to your USB Type-C™ laptop or tablet. The cable is also compatible with Thunderbolt™ 3 ports.
The USB2CB2M from StarTech.com comes with a lifetime warranty for guaranteed reliability.
Connect USB 2.0 devices to your USB-C computer or tablet
Connect USB 2.0 devices to Thunderbolt 3 computers
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Type and Rate||USB 2.0 - 480 Mbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-C (24-pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB B (4 pin) Male|
|Cable Length||2 m [6.6 ft]|
|Product Length||2 m [6.6 ft]|
|Product Weight||60 g [2.1 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||22/30 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||63 g [2.2 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - USB-C to USB-B cable|
Drivers & Downloads
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
USB-C is a type of USB connector that is capable of supporting the following:
- Data transfer speeds up to 10Gbps, if you use USB 3.1.
- Bi-directional power delivery up to 100W, if both the USB host connection and the device support it.
- Alternate modes, which deliver different types of data at different speeds. For example, DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode).
If using Thunderbolt 3 over USB-C, the connection is capable of additional features. For example, Thunderbolt 3 is capable of 40Gbps of total bandwidth. For more information, refer to the following FAQ: https://www.startech.com/faq/thunderbolt-3-port-capabilities.
Not all USB-C ports or devices are capable of supporting all of the features listed above, or all of the features at the maximum capabilities. If you require a specific USB-C feature, your USB host connection, cables, and device must all support the feature that you require. For more information about whether your components support specific USB-C features, refer to the information provided by the manufacturers.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.