12V DC 1.5A Universal Power Adapter
Replace your 12V DC (1.5 Amp) power cable, with a reliable connection
Product ID: IM12D1500P
The IM12D1500P Universal Power Adapter (12V DC, 1.5A) can be used as a replacement or spare AC adapter for many of our products, including KVM Switches, Media Extenders and Converters, Drive Enclosures and A/V devices. Please see the Accessories section for this product, for a complete list of compatible products.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Universal plug adapters make it suitable for use in North America, Great Britain and Europe.
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Input Voltage||100 - 240 AC|
|Output Voltage||12 DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||18|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)|
|Cable Length||1.4 m [4.5 ft]|
|Product Height||4 cm [1.6 in]|
|Product Length||70 mm [2.8 in]|
|Product Width||50 mm [2 in]|
|Weight of Product||159 g [5.6 oz]|
|Package Height||57 mm [2.2 in]|
|Package Length||13.8 cm [5.4 in]|
|Package Width||92 mm [3.6 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||200 g [7.1 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Universal Power Adapter (US/EU/UK)|
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
When selecting a power adapter to be used with your device, it’s important to know the voltage, plug type, and amperage that you need. The voltage and the plug type must be an exact match for what is required. The amperage of the power adapter must be the same or higher than what is required for the device. For example, the SVUSBPOWER has the appropriate specifications to be used with the SV231USB.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.