1-Port 60W PoE Injector + PoE Splitter Kit
60W Ultra PoE Kit | 60W Over 100 m | 802.3af/at/bt Compatible | 10/100/1000Mbps
Product ID: UPOESPLT1G
- Splitter separates the PoE power from the data over RJ45 Ethernet cable into 12V/19V/24V DC output
- Injector delivers Ethernet digital data with 54V DC power over twisted-pair cables
- Supports 10/100/1000Mbps speeds over a distance of up to 100 meters
This 60W PoE Injector + PoE Splitter Kit comes with a 60W Power over Ethernet injector, adding PoE via PoE.
60 Watt Ultra Power Over Ethernet
Compliant with IEEE 802.3bt and supporting up to 60 watts of PoE, you can do more than just power your IP phone or wireless router. 60W PoE can support your higher-powered devices such as thin clients, POS systems, laptops or digital signage, from up to 100 meters away.
Easy to Deploy
The PoE injector and PoE splitter are both simple to set up. Supporting plug-and-play installation, they also feature a compact, all-in-one design, and a durable, wall-mountable metal housing. The PoE splitter’s 12V/19V/24V DIP switch on the front panel offers either 24V DC power to industrial equipment or 12V/19V DC output to common network devices, increasing the number of product applications.
StarTech.com Networking IO
StarTech.com offers networking products that extend your networks to remote locations at extreme distances, for maximum network scalability. This Port 60W PoE Injector + PoE Splitter Kit is backed by a 2-year warranty and free lifetime North American based multilingual technical support.
- PoE pan-tilt-zoom cameras
- Thin clients
- All-in-one touchscreen PC
- Remote digital signage display
|Industry Standards||IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T|
|IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-T|
|IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T|
|IEEE 802.3af PoE|
|IEEE 802.3at PoE+|
|IEEE 802.3bt PoE++ (4PPoE)|
|Flow Control||No support flow control
(Ports are all pin to pin pass)
|Full Duplex Support||No|
|Jumbo Frame Support||No|
|Max Distance||100 m / 330 ft|
|Maximum Cable Length||100 m [328 ft]|
|MTBF||50,000 hrs @ 25 degrees C|
|Remote Management Ability||No|
|Switching Architecture||No support for switching architecture|
|Connector A||1 - RJ-45 (PoE+) Female|
|4 - RJ-45 (PoE+) Female|
|Connector B||1 - RJ-45 Female|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Patents and Licenses||The following patents are licensed for this product. This list might not be all inclusive.
• United States Patent No. 5,406,260 (expired)
• United States Patent No. 6,650,622
• United States Patent No. 7,457,250
• United States Patent No. 8,155,012
• United States Patent No. 8,902,760
• United States Patent No. 8,942,107
• United States Patent No. 9,019,838
• United States Patent No. 9,049,019
• United States Patent Application No. 14/695,456
• United States Patent Application No. 14/726,940
|LED Indicators||1 - System power|
|1 - PoE in use|
|1 - Legacy mode|
|3 - PoE Usage 20W/40W/60W+|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Input Voltage||100 - 240 AC|
|Output Current||1.33 A|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||71.82|
|Humidity||5% to 90% Relative Humidity, non-condensing|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50 degrees C|
|Storage Temperature||-10 to 70 degrees C|
|Color||Black & Brown|
|Product Height||8.5 cm [3.3 in]|
|Product Length||39 cm [15.4 in]|
|Product Width||23.3 cm [9.2 in]|
|Weight of Product||300 g [10.6 oz]|
|Package Height||70 mm [2.8 in]|
|Package Length||28.4 cm [11.2 in]|
|Package Width||33.4 cm [13.1 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.9 kg [4.1 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - PoE Splitter|
|1 - PoE Injector|
|1 - Universal Power Adapter|
|4 - Power Cords (NA/JP, UK,EU,AU)|
|2 - DC Plug Cables|
|1 - RJ45 Network Cable|
|1 - User Manual|
Supply power and data connectivity to two Gigabit PoE devices over standard Ethernet cabling
6 Port Unmanaged Industrial Gigabit Ethernet Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports and Voltage Regulation - DIN Rail / Wall-Mountable
Connect Gigabit Ethernet data and power to 4 PoE-enabled devices, with 2 additional GbE ports and redundant power input
4 Port Industrial RS-232 / 422 / 485 Serial to IP Ethernet Device Server - PoE-Powered - 2x 10/100Mbps Ports
Remotely manage 4 industrial RS232 or RS422/485 serial device over an IP network, with redundant 10/100 Ethernet ports
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.