Mobile Sit-Stand Workstation
Increase student's comfort and productivity with mobile desks that feature easy height adjustment
Product ID: STSCART
- Increase students' comfort by allowing them to change their position from sitting to standing
- Height adjustment lever with locking mechanism
- Provide enough room for all supplies such as textbooks, pens and tools with a 24" x 31.5" work surface
Encourage interactive classrooms and engaged learning with StarTech.com mobile sit-stand workstations.
These sit-stand desks allow students to set up their learning environments to suit their needs. The workstations can easily be adjusted from a sitting position to a standing position with no disruptions to the class. Teachers can arrange and rearrange their classrooms according to their lessons, they can set up individual desks for tests or lectures, or group two or more desks together for projects. The two front casters can be locked in place to prevent the workstations from moving.
Simple height adjustments for individualized comfort
Moving between sitting and standing throughout the day brings many health benefits, from increased circulation to reduced fatigue. The sit-stand workstations make it easy for students to change their positioning throughout the day, keeping them attentive and focused. Giving students the freedom to stand when needed can also help to reduce anxiety and restlessness.
Students can adjust the desk to any height between 29.5” (750 mm) and 45” (1150 mm), they simply need to squeeze the lever located under the work surface, and then move the workstation up or down. The adjustment lever on the right side of the desktop can also be locked using the provided key, so that the height won’t accidentally change if a student knocks the lever.
There are no preset heights, so each student can find the precise height they need to work most comfortably.
Large work surface sized to fit student needs
The large surface area of the desktop, 24" (600 mm) x 31.5" (800 mm), provides ample room for all schoolwork and supplies such as textbooks, pens, and other stationery.
For laptop configurations, the workstations feature cable clips that run down the column in order to help keep cables organized. The workstations can also be combined with monitor mounts to add displays. The work surface also provides enough room for a keyboard and mouse.
Note: If more than 10 lb. (4.5 kg) of weight is added to the work surface, some manual force will be needed to raise the desktop.
Mobile desks, perfect for customizable classrooms
Teachers can create dynamic environments to accommodate different needs. They simply need to unlock the two front casters and move the workstations around the classroom to:
- Split students into groups for projects
- Pull individuals aside for personalized one-on-one learning
- Sit the students in a circle for presentations and to encourage group conversations
- Set up a standard classroom configuration for lectures and tests
Teachers can also use the workstations for presentation purposes. The mobile workstations are ideal for moving around from class to class with laptops and other tools, and the height can be adjusted and locked.
The portable desks can also be used in the following settings:
- Office training rooms
- Warehouses and manufacturing sites where workstations are shared amongst many individuals and need to be moved between different testing areas
- Home offices
- IT departments as server crash carts
The STSCART is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
|# of Displays Supported||1|
|General Specifications||Lift Capacity 10 lb [4.5 kg]
Static Load Capacity 110 lb [50 kg]
|Maximum Height||1150 mm [45.3 in]|
|Minimum Height||750 mm [29.5 in]|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||If more than 10 lb. (4.5 kg) of weight is added to the desktop surface, some manual force will be needed to raise the desktop.|
|Color||Black & Silver|
|Product Height||115 cm [45.3 in]|
|Product Length||60 cm [23.6 in]|
|Product Width||80 cm [31.5 in]|
|Weight of Product||24 kg [53 lb]|
|Package Height||17 cm [6.7 in]|
|Package Length||84 cm [33.1 in]|
|Package Width||64 cm [25.2 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||27.5 kg [60.8 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - base|
|2 - casters|
|2 - locking casters|
|1 - column|
|1 - desktop|
|4 - covers|
|8 - M6x15 mm socket-head screws|
|12 - M6x15 mm flat-head screws|
|1 - M5 hex key|
|1 - M4 hex key|
|4 - cable clips|
|1 - key|
|1 - instruction manual|
Mount a display on your desk surface or through a grommet, with adjustable height and cable management
Mount a display on your desk surface or through a grommet, with gas-spring height adjustment and cable management
Mount your display on your desk surface or through a grommet, with spring-assisted height adjustment and cable management
Increase your comfort and prevent fatigue while standing at your desk, with this ergonomically designed floor mat
Tablet Mount | For 4.7" to 12.9" Tablets | Optional Wall-Mount Base Included
Desk-Mount Tablet Stand | For 9" to 11" Tablets | Lockable | Steel Construction
Desk-Mount Tablet Stand | For Most 7" to 11" Tablets | Detachable Holder
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.