Gooseneck Tablet Holder - Bendable Tablet Arm
Desk-Mount Tablet Stand | For 6.5" to 7.8" Wide Tablets | Detachable Holder
Product ID: ARMTBLTUGN
- Fits tablets from 6.5" to 7.8” (166 to 200 mm) in width (maximum tablet thickness: 0.45" (11.5 mm)
- Quickly adjust your tablet's viewing angle with this gooseneck tablet mount
- Flexible gooseneck tablet holder turns, tilts and rotates 360 degree into landscape or portrait position
Add flexibility to your workspace, with this gooseneck tablet holder. It’s a desk-mount tablet stand that fits tablets ranging in size from 6.5 to 7.8" in width, with a maximum thickness of 0.45". Use it with your Apple iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Microsoft Surface Pro 3, 4 or 6, or other tablets.
The tablet holder is TAA compliant and adheres to the requirements of the US Federal Trade Agreements Act, allowing government GSA Schedule purchases.
Flexible and Adjustable Positioning
Place your tablet exactly where you need it and position it to your preferred viewing angle with the flexible gooseneck arm, bending 360 degrees in any direction. It tilts, turns and rotates, letting you easily switch between landscape and portrait position.
Installs on Virtually Any Surface
The arm is simple to mount on a desk, counter, tabletop or any other surface, with a thickness of 0.8 to 1.9" (20 to 50 mm). The included clamp holds the arm securely in place. The tablet holder is detachable with quick-swap attachments that let you remove the tablet from the arm and pop it back in as needed.
Install a tablet beside your display for easy reference to documentation, presentations and research. With the gooseneck arm in place, it’s easy to integrate a tablet into your work space and keep your hands free to type and swipe. Using a tablet hands-free can be helpful for individuals with mobility challenges.
ARMTBLTUGN is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Integrate a tablet into your work space, beside your display
Quickly detach the tablet and bring it with you to a meeting
Reference documentation, presentations and research
Use your tablet without having to hold it
|# of Displays Supported||1|
|Mounting Options||Desk & Grommet Clamp|
|Maximum Display Size||11"|
|Maximum Tablet Thickness||0.5 in [11.5 mm]|
|Minimum Display Size||7"|
|Mounting Surface Thickness||Desk Clamp: Table Thickness 0.78 - 1.96 in. (20 - 50 mm)|
|Swivel / Pivot||360° in any direction|
|Enclosure Type||Steel and Plastic|
|Product Height||3.2 in [82 mm]|
|Product Length||19.7 in [500 mm]|
|Product Weight||2.2 lb [1 kg]|
|Product Width||7.3 in [185 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||3.2 lb [1.4 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - tablet holder|
|1 - gooseneck arm|
|1 - clamp|
|1 - quick start guide|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.