Monitor Desk Mount
Mount a display on your desk surface or through a grommet, with adjustable height and cable management
Product ID: ARMPIVOT
The ARMPIVOT Adjustable Monitor Arm lets you mount a display to your desk or table on a simple yet stylish monitor pole, with tilt, pivot and height adjustments. This TAA compliant product adheres to the requirements of the US Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), allowing government GSA Schedule purchases.
The desk-mount monitor arm features an 11.89in (302mm) tall support post, for a much greater height adjustment range than a typical monitor stand can provide. For viewing longer pages or blocks of code without scrolling, the LCD arm also supports landscape to portrait display rotation.
Mounting your displays on a support post above the desk surface enables you to adjust your display height, position and viewing angles easily for an ergonomic work environment, with the added benefit of reclaiming valuable workspace on your desk.
Supporting 12 - 30" displays up to a maximum weight capacity of 30lbs (14kg), the monitor mount holds your display with ease, and integrates a cable management hook to keep things neat. For added installation flexibility, the included mounting hardware can either clamp to the side of your desk, table or mount through a grommet hole.
Backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free, lifetime technical support.
- Mount a display to the side of your desk or table with tilt, swivel and height adjustment capabilities
- Grommet mount your display through a desk or above a server cabinet and position as needed
- Lift your display higher above your desk surface for ideal viewing angles
- Rotate displays to portrait orientation for web design and coding
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Experience an ergonomic workspace, through simple display height, position and viewing angle adjustments
- Maximize space efficiency by mounting your displays above the desk surface
Ingram Micro Colombia
|# of Displays Supported||1|
|Mounting Options||Desk & Grommet Clamp|
|Mounting Surface Thickness||Desk Clamp: Table Thickness 0.78 - 3.93 in. (20 - 100 mm)
Grommet Clamp: Table Thickness 0.78 - 1.96 in. (20 - 50 mm)
Grommet Mount Hole Size: 0.39 - 2.36 in. (10 - 60 mm)
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||75x75 mm|
|Display Tilt||+90° / -15°|
|Maximum Display Size||30in|
|Swivel / Pivot||360° around the support post|
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||30.9 lb [14 kg]|
|Enclosure Type||Steel and Plastic|
|Product Height||0 in [0 mm]|
|Product Length||0 in [0 mm]|
|Product Width||0 in [0 mm]|
|Weight of Product||4.4 lb [2 kg]|
|Package Height||5.2 in [13.2 cm]|
|Package Length||5.7 in [14.5 cm]|
|Package Width||21.6 in [54.8 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||5.7 lb [2.6 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Support Post|
|1 - Monitor Mount|
|1 - Large C Clamp|
|1 - Small C Clamp|
|1 - Hand Screw|
|1 - Pressure Plate|
|4 - Thumb Screws|
|4 - M6x12mm Phillips Screws|
|4 - M5x14mm Hex Screws|
|1 - M4x15mm Phillips Screw|
|1 - Male Round Washer|
|1 - Female Round Washer|
|1 - Cable Clip|
|1 - EVA Cushion|
|1 - M3 (2.5mm) Allen Wrench|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Raise your laptop and monitor off your desk, to create a dual-display workspace and increase productivity
Mount your display on your desk surface or through a grommet, with spring-assisted height adjustment and cable management
Mount a display on your desk surface or through a grommet, with gas-spring height adjustment and cable management
Place a display, up to 30” in size, at your desk, using this height-adjustable monitor mount with integrated cable management
Save space and neatly mount your docking station, thin client or USB hub to a VESA mount, behind your monitor, or under your desk
Create a mobile workstation using your Ultrabook™ or laptop USB 3.0 port via this portable USB 3.0 mini dock
Turn your laptop into a compact workstation wherever you work or go, adding video, Gigabit Ethernet, and a USB 3.0 port through USB Type-C (5Gbps)
Add more connectivity to your MacBook or other USB-C laptop, with 4K video, Gigabit Ethernet, two USB 3.0 ports and an SD card reader, plus power and charge as you work
Portable Docking Station | Mac & Windows® | GbE | Thunderbolt™ 3 Compatible
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.