4 Port High Resolution 350 MHz Video Splitter
Split a single high resolution VGA video signal to 4 monitors or projectors
Product ID: ST124PROEU
The ST124PROEU 4 Port High Resolution VGA Video Splitter - 350 MHz splits a VGA video source signal to 4 monitors or projectors simultaneously - a professional grade solution that is perfect for presentations, classrooms, tradeshows, or in-store displays, where the highest quality video on several monitors is needed.
This High Resolution VGA Splitter supports monitors with up to 350MHz of video bandwidth and display resolutions up to 2048x1536 @80Hz. For added versatility, the VGA splitter features an integrated booster circuit that allows the video signal to be extended up to 210 feet (65 meters), enabling you to situate your displays in the most convenient location based on your application.
This product is TAA compliant and backed by a Startech.com 2-year warranty with free lifetime technical support. Male to Female VGA extension cable required (MXT101HQ)
- Create engaging multimedia presentations for demonstration in lecture halls and classrooms
- Display travel schedules and alerts in airports, bus terminals and train stations etc.
- Create eye-catching displays in trade-shows and auditoriums
- Use for in-store product merchandising in retail environments to give your advertisements greater visibility
- Get your message across multiple displays for trade-shows or information booths/kiosks
- Quick and easy solution to split a video signal in an auditorium or house of worship
The StarTech.com Advantage
- An integrated signal amplifier boosts your connection range to 210 feet (65 meters)
- High quality construction and high resolution support maintains signal strength for crisp, sharp imaging
- Multiple screens let you broadcast your message to large audiences with greater impact
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
|Industry Standards||DDC compatible - all other monitors must be able to support the highest video resolution of the DDC-type monitor connected to Video Out 1|
|General Specifications||Male to Female VGA extension cable required (MXT101HQ)|
|Maximum Analog Resolutions||2048x1536 @ 80Hz|
|Maximum Cable Length||65 m [213.2 ft]|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - VGA (15 pin, High Density D-Sub) Male|
|4 - VGA (15 pin, High Density D-Sub) Female|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Input Voltage||100 - 240 AC|
|Output Voltage||5 DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||10|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Operating Temperature||5°C to 40°C (41°F to 104°F)|
|Product Height||2 cm [0.8 in]|
|Product Length||18.2 cm [7.2 in]|
|Product Width||85 mm [3.3 in]|
|Weight of Product||400 g [14.1 oz]|
|Package Height||92 mm [3.6 in]|
|Package Length||24 cm [9.4 in]|
|Package Width||18.4 cm [7.2 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.7 kg [1.5 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 4 Port High Res. Video Splitter|
|4 - Rubber Feet|
|1 - Power Adapter|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
This device outputs a VGA signal. If you have a display or video destination that uses another type of video connection, there are ways that you can convert the video signal or connection. These options are outlined below and organized by the target connection.
|Target connection||First conversion||Second conversion (if required)|
|DVI-D||VGA to HDMI: https://www.startech.com/AV/Converters/Video/?filter_AVINPUT=VGA&filter_AVOUTPUT=HDMI.||HDMI to DVI-D: https://www.startech.com/AV/Converters/Video/?filter_AVINPUT=VGA&filter_AVOUTPUT=HDMI.|
|DVI-I||VGA to DVI-I: https://www.startech.com/Cables/Audio-Video/Video-Adapter/DVIVGA/.||N/A|
|DisplayPort||VGA to HDMI: https://www.startech.com/AV/Converters/Video/?filter_AVINPUT=VGA&filter_AVOUTPUT=HDMI.||HDMI to DisplayPort: https://www.startech.com/AV/Converters/Video/?filter_AVINPUT=HDMI&filter_AVOUTPUT=DisplayPort.|
Note: You might need to use more than one converter as part of your solution; however, you should try to use the least number of converters and cables to connect your source and destination. If you have the option to convert to multiple target video connections, choose the option that requires the fewest number of conversions.
DVI-I and DVI-D
When you convert from VGA to DVI, you need to know if you are converting to a DVI-I or a DVI-D connection. For more information about how to identify the type of connection that you need, refer to the following FAQ: https://www.startech.com/faq/video_signal_converters_dvi_interface.
You also need to know which form of DVI that you are using, because DVI-I supports both analog (VGA) and digital (HDMI) signals, while DVI-D only supports digital (HDMI) signals.
Note: Certain devices may have a DVI-I connection but only support DVI-D signaling. It is important to verify that your DVI-I device supports DVI-I signaling.
This device has a VGA input port. If you have a video source that uses another video connection, there are options available to convert the video signal or connection. These options will be outlined below for each video source connection.
DVI-I to VGA: https://www.startech.com/DVIVGAMFBK.
DisplayPort to VGA: https://www.startech.com/AV/Displayport-Converters/DP-VGA/.
DVI-I and DVI-D
When you convert from DVI to VGA, you need to know if you are converting from a DVI-I or a DVI-D connection. For more information about how to identify the type of connection that you have, refer to the following FAQ: https://www.startech.com/faq/video_signal_converters_dvi_interface.
You also need to know which form of DVI that you are using, because DVI-I supports both analog (VGA) and digital (HDMI) signals, while DVI-D only supports digital (HDMI) signals. Some DVI-I connections only support DVI-D signaling. In this case, you must use a DVI-D to VGA converter.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.