9 Pin Serial Male to 10 Pin Motherboard Header LP Slot Plate
Add a DB9 serial port to the rear panel of a small form factor/low profile computer.
Product ID: PLATE9MLP
The PLATE9MLP 9pin Serial Male to 10pin Motherboard Header LP Slot Plate adds a DB9 serial port to the rear panel of small form factor/low profile computer, connecting to the host computer motherboard using an IDC10 connector.
Please refer to this product's Technical Specifications to ensure compatibility with your motherboard.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Connects to your motherboard and adds an additional DB9 serial port to the back of your PC
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
Provides a 10 Pin header style connection for DB9 applications
|ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH||2776446|
|Connector A||1 - IDC (10 pin, Motherboard Header) Female|
|Connector B||1 - DB-9 (9 pin, D-Sub) Male|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||Conforms to Apex10-Everex-Intel Specification, please refer to wiring diagram manual on the Support tab|
|Cable Length||229 mm [9 in]|
|Product Weight||28 g [1 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||28 g [1 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||9 Pin Serial Male to 10 Pin Motherboard Header LP Slot Plate|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.