Low Profile 16in Parallel Port Header Cable Adapter with Bracket – DB25 (F) to IDC26
Add a 25-pin parallel port to the back of your low profile/small form factor computer from your motherboard
Product ID: PLATE25F16LP
The PLATE25F16LP DB25 to IDC26 Parallel Port Bracket adds a DB25 parallel port to the rear panel of a low profile/small form factor computer, which connects to an IDC26 header connector on the motherboard.
Backed by Lifetime Warranty and constructed of only top quality components, our Parallel Port Header Cable offers a cost-effective solution for adding a Parallel device connection using a compatible motherboard.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Cost-effective solution for adding a DB25 parallel port to a low profile/small form factor computer, which eliminates the cost of expensive peripheral upgrades
- Backed by StarTech.com Lifetime Warranty
Add a 25-pin Parallel port to the back of your low profile/SFF computer
|ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH||2776416|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Connector A||1 - DB-25 (25 pin, D-Sub) Female|
|Connector B||1 - IDC (26 pin, Motherboard Header) Female|
|Cable Length||406.4 mm [16 in]|
|Product Height||80 mm [3.1 in]|
|Product Length||406.4 mm [16 in]|
|Product Weight||43 g [1.5 oz]|
|Product Width||18 mm [0.7 in]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||48 g [1.7 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Low Profile 16in DB25 Parallel Female to IDC 26 Pin Header Slot Plate|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.