3 ft USB to Micro USB and Mini USB Combo Cable - A to B
Charge or sync either Micro or Mini USB mobile devices with this USB 2.0 combo cable
Product ID: USBHAUBMB3
- Enables Micro USB and Mini USB devices to connect to a USB port on your laptop or PC
- Multifunction 2-in-1 cable - Mini USB and Micro USB to USB
- High Speed USB 2.0 data transfer rate up to 480Mbps
The USBHAUBMB3 3-foot USB to Micro USB and Mini USB Combo Cable provides 1 USB 'A' Male connector, 1 Micro USB 'B' connector and 1 Mini USB 'B' connector, letting you connect mobile devices (e.g. BlackBerry® and Android-based cellular phones, and other portable devices such as phones, GPS and digital cameras) that use a Micro or Mini USB connector to a USB-capable computer for charging, data synchronization and file transfers.
This 2-in-1 Multifunction USB to Mini/Micro USB cable (USB Combo Cable) is the perfect solution for connecting your Mini USB or Micro USB device while avoiding the hassle of swapping in and out between 2 separate cables.
The USB combo cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty to ensure dependable, long-lasting connections between Mini/Micro USB and standard USB devices.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Saves you from having to carry two different types of cables for your devices
- Reduces clutter and frees up space
- Backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty
Connect a Mini USB B or Micro USB B device to a standard USB port on your computer
Suitable for mobile devices - charge your battery, download picture files from your digital camera, transfer data, etc.
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Micro-B (5 pin) Male|
|1 - USB Mini-B (5 pin) Male|
|Cable Length||0.9 m [3 ft]|
|Product Length||0.9 m [3 ft]|
|Product Weight||26.1 g [0.9 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||26/28 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.1 kg [0.1 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 3 ft USB to Micro USB and Mini USB Combo Cable - A to B|
Use a Micro USB cable or power charger with older Mini USB devices.
Connect or charge your Micro USB devices using a standard USB A-B cable connection.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.