Dell EMC SFP-10G-BX40-U Compatible SFP+ Transceiver Module - 10GBase-BX40 (Upstream)
10 Gbps | Single Mode Fiber | LC | 40 km (24.8 mi) | Lifetime Warranty
Product ID: SFP10GBX40US
The SFP10GBX40US is a Dell EMC SFP-10G-BX40-U compatible upstream fiber SFP transceiver which pairs with StarTech.com's SFP10GBX40DS. They are designed, programmed and tested to work with 10GBase-BX40 compatible Dell EMC switches and routers. The SFP+ transceiver module supports a maximum distance of up to 40 km (24.8 mi) and delivers dependable 10 GbE connectivity over fiber cabling.
- Wavelength: 1330nmTx/1270nmRx
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 10Gbps
- Type: Single Mode Fiber
- Connection Type: LC Connector
- Maximum Transfer Distance: 40 km (24.8 mi)
- MTBF: 3,736,187 hours
- Power Consumption: < 1.6W
- DDM: Yes
This SFP+ fiber module is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ transceiver modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP modules and direct-attach SFP Cables, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
|Compatible Brand||Dell EMC™|
|Fiber Operating Mode||Full-Duplex|
|Max Transfer Distance||40 km (24.8 mi)|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||10.00 Gbps|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||< 1.6W|
|Product Length||1.4 cm [0.5 in]|
|Weight of Product||30.000|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||50.000|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - SFP+ Transceiver|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.