DC Power Adapter - 9V, 2A
Replace your lost or failed power adapter
Product ID: SVA9M2NEUA
- Wide compatibility in different regions with 100-240V automatic switching and power clips included for North American, European, United Kingdom and Australian wall plugs
- Supports a range of devices that require 9 volts and 2 amps (or less) of power and an M-type barrel connector
- Reduces downtime in the event of a failed power adapter
This replacement power adapter can provide a power source for any electronic device with an M-type barrel requiring up to 9 volts and 2 amps of power.
Replace your failed or lost power adapter
The adapter is a perfect replacement for the lost or damaged power adapter you've used to power your existing electronics.
Keep a spare power adapter on hand
The ideal travel power adapter
For frequent travelers, this power adapter saves you from buying multiple adapters. To ensure it will work in your region and the region you're traveling to, the power adapter features 100-240V automatic switching and regional clips for North America, Europe, United Kingdom and Australia.
The SVA9M2NEUA is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Replace a lost or broken power adapter
Keep an extra power adapter on hand for your mission-critical devices
Use a single power adapter as you travel between multiple regions
|ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH||2776004|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Input Current||0.8 A|
|Input Voltage||100 ~ 240 AC|
|Output Current||2 A|
|Output Voltage||9 DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||18|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Humidity||10% - 80 % RH|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)|
|Product Height||36 mm [1.4 in]|
|Product Length||82 mm [3.2 in]|
|Product Weight||213 g [7.5 oz]|
|Product Width||46 mm [1.8 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||234 g [8.3 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - power adapter (NA/EU/UK/AU)|
Receive and output a VGA Extension signal from an ST121 series video extender
Extend a VGA signal to a remote display using Cat5 cabling
Control up to 16 USB or PS/2-connected computers from one keyboard, mouse and monitor
A complete 16-port USB KVM kit, including all necessary cables and accessories
Control up to 8 USB or PS/2-connected computers from one keyboard, mouse and monitor
Operate a USB & VGA KVM or PC over 500ft as if it were right in front of you
Extend an RS232 serial connection up to 1000 meters (3300 feet) using Cat 5 cabling
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
When selecting a power adapter to be used with your device, it’s important to know the voltage, plug type, and amperage that you need. The voltage and the plug type must be an exact match for what is required. The amperage of the power adapter must be the same or higher than what is required for the device. For example, the SVUSBPOWER has the appropriate specifications to be used with the SV231USB.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.