HDMI® to SDI Converter – HDMI to 3G SDI Adapter with Dual SDI Output
Connect an SDI Display to your HDMI Video Source
Product ID: HD2SDI
The HD2SDI HDMI to dual SDI converter enables you to turn your HDMI audio/video signal into two 3G SDI video outputs. The 3G SDI video outputs can then be individually extended up to 755ft (230m) over standard coaxial cable for large scale HD-SDI video distribution.
With dual SDI outputs, you can connect your HDMI video source to a local SDI display and output an additional SDI signal into your broadcasting equipment, providing a scalable solution for any SDI broadcasting application that requires an HDMI input.
To ensure you maintain perfect high-definition video quality, the HD-SDI converter supports resolutions up to 1080p, which lets you convert HDMI to SDI without sacrificing video quality.
For hassle-free installation, the HDMI to SDI converter offers a plug-and-play solution that includes pre-installed mounting brackets and requires no software or driver installation.
The HD2SDI is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Convert HDMI to a 3G SDI video signal that can be extended over standard coaxial cable
- Connect your SDI display to an HDMI audio/video source
- Connect your HDMI video source to a local SDI display, and output an additional SDI signal into your broadcasting equipment
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Increase scalability, with dual 3G SDI video output
- Deliver uncompromised video quality (up to 1080p) to your SDI display, with a seamless conversion from your HDMI source
- Hassle-free installation, with pre-installed mounting brackets and no software or drivers required
|Active or Passive Adapter||Active|
|AV Output||SDI (BNC)|
|Chipset ID||Gennum - GV7600|
|Audio Specifications||8 Channel Digital Audio @ 48 kHz|
|Max Distance||230 m / 755 ft|
|Maximum Cable Length||230 m [754.4 ft]|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||2.97 Gbps|
|Maximum Digital Resolutions||1080p|
|Supported Resolutions||1920x1080 (1080p) @ 24, 25, 30, 50 & 60 FPS
1920x1080 (1080i) @ 50 & 60 FPS
1280x720 (720p) @ 24, 25, 30, 50 & 60 FPS
|Supports 525i & 625i SD D1 format
Supports 8-bit or 10-bit component digital video
RGB or YCbCr 4:4:4 sampled
YCbCr 4:2:2 or 4:2:0 sampled
|Wide Screen Supported||Yes|
|Connector A||1 - HDMI (19 pin) Female Input|
|Connector B||2 - SDI (BNC) Receptacle Output|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|System and Cable Requirements||The converter is intended for distribution of original content. Digitally encrypted HDMI sources will not be converted.|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Input Current||0.5 A|
|Input Voltage||100 - 240 AC|
|Output Current||2 A|
|Output Voltage||5 DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||10|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Humidity||5% to 90 % RH (no condensation)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 158°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 60°C (14°F to 176°F)|
|Product Height||2.5 cm [1 in]|
|Product Length||10 cm [3.9 in]|
|Product Width||70 mm [2.8 in]|
|Weight of Product||202 g [7.1 oz]|
|Package Height||55 mm [2.2 in]|
|Package Length||21.7 cm [8.5 in]|
|Package Width||15.1 cm [5.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.6 kg [1.4 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - HDMI to SDI Adapter|
|1 - Mounting bracket assembly (attached)|
|1 - Universal Power Adapter (NA/UK/EU)|
|1 - Instruction manual|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.