15cm (6in) SATA Power to 6 Pin PCI Express Video Card Power Cable Adapter
Convert two 15-pin SATA power supply connectors to a 6-pin PCI Express video card power connector
Product ID: SATPCIEXADAP
- 1x 6-pin PCI Express (male) connector to 2x 15-pin SATA (male) connectors
- Offers 6” in length for greater flexibility
- Gold-plated SATA connectors
The SATPCIEXADAP SATA to PCI Express Video Card Power Adapter Cable features a 6-pin PCI Express (male) power connector as well as two 15-pin SATA (male) power connectors, providing a cost-effective way to connect a PCIe video card to Serial ATA power connectors provided by the computer power supply, and eliminating the need to upgrade the power supply for the sake of video card compatibility.
Expertly designed and constructed of top quality materials, this SATA to PCI Express Video Card Power Adapter Cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Converts two 15-pin Serial ATA power supply connectors to one 6-pin PCIe connector
- Eliminates the need to upgrade your existing SATA power supply in order to use a PCI Express video card
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
Connect a PCIe Video Card to a Power Supply that is not equipped with a PCIe connector
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Connector A||2 - SATA Power (15 pin) Plug|
|Connector B||1 - PCI Express Power (6 pin, v 1.x) Male|
|Cable Length||152.4 mm [6 in]|
|Product Height||13 mm [0.5 in]|
|Product Length||152.4 mm [6 in]|
|Product Weight||15 g [0.5 oz]|
|Product Width||30 mm [1.2 in]|
|Wire Gauge||18 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0 kg [0 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 6in SATA Power to 6 Pin PCI Express Video Card Power Cable Adapter|
Convert two 15-pin SATA power supply connectors to an 8-pin PCI Express video card power connector
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.