Micro SATA to SATA Adapter Cable with Power
Connect a 5V or 3.3V Micro SATA hard drive to a standard SATA controller and SATA power supply connection
Product ID: MCSATAADAP
The MCSATAADAP Micro SATA to SATA adapter lets you connect a 5V or 3.3V Micro SATA hard drive to a standard SATA controller and SATA power supply connection, providing both data and power to the drive.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Eliminate the need to replace your SATA controller, by connecting a 5V or 3.3V Micro SATA drive to a standard SATA controller and SATA power supply connection
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
Connect Micro SATA hard drives to older SATA controllers
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Connector A||1 - Micro SATA (16 pin, Data & Power) Receptacle|
|Connector B||1 - SATA Data & Power Combo (7+15 pin) Plug|
|Product Length||46 mm [1.8 in]|
|Product Weight||11.5 g [0.4 oz]|
|Product Width||34.5 mm [1.4 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||14.2 g [0.5 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||Micro SATA to SATA Adapter Cable with Power|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.