50 cm (20 in.) Slimline SATA Extension Cable
Extend Slimline SATA power and data connections by up to 20 inches
Product ID: SLSATA20EXT
The SLSATA20EXT Slimline SATA Extension Cable features one Slimline SATA male connector and one Slimline SATA female connector, allowing you to extend the distance/placement of slim SATA drives within a tower style computer case by 20in - in turn making it easier to position your Slimline capable peripherals (drives etc.) as needed.
Constructed of only top quality materials and designed for optimum performance and reliability the SLSATA20EXT supports full SATA 3.0 bandwidth (up to 6Gbps) when used with SATA 3.0 compliant drives and is backed by our lifetime warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Add an extra 20in to your Slimline device connection, allowing for convenient installation of your hard drives
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty, ensuring a dependable connection
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Connector A||1 - Slimline SATA (13 pin, Data & Power) Plug|
|Connector B||1 - Slimline SATA (13 pin, Data & Power) Receptacle|
|Cable Length||508 mm [20 in]|
|Product Length||508 mm [20 in]|
|Weight of Product||29.5 g [1 oz]|
|Package Height||11 cm [4.3 in]|
|Package Length||86 mm [3.4 in]|
|Package Width||10 mm [0.4 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||29.5 g [1 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||20in Slimline SATA Extension Cable|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.