Slimline SATA to SATA Adapter with SP4 Power - Screw Mount
Connect a Slimline SATA optical drive to a standard SATA motherboard connection.
Product ID: SLSATACDADAP
This cost-saving Slimline SATA to SATA adapter lets you connect a Slimline SATA optical drive to a standard SATA motherboard connection.
The adapter features a Slimline SATA connector on one side and a standard SATA data connector on the other; power is drawn through a power supply floppy drive (SP4) connector, combining both data and power into the optical drive Slimline SATA connection.
The adapter features a PCB-mounted design that can be securely fastened to the optical drive, eliminating loose connections.
The Slimline SATA to Standard SATA adapter is backed by Lifetime Warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Cost-effective way to connect a slimline optical drive to a regular SATA data cable and floppy drive power cable
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
|Connector Type(s)||1 - SATA (7 pin, Data) Plug|
|1 - Slimline SATA (13 pin, Data & Power) Receptacle|
|1 - SP4 (4 pin, Small Drive Power) Male|
|Product Weight||5.5 g [0.2 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||8.2 g [0.3 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Slimline SATA to SATA Adapter with SP4 Power - Screw Mount|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.