0.6m (2ft) Coiled Black Apple 8-pin Lightning Connector to USB Cable for iPhone / iPod / iPad
Charge your Apple® Lightning-equipped devices with reduced clutter, in your car with this 2ft coiled cable
Product ID: USBCLT60CMB
The USBCLT60CMB Black Coiled Lightning to USB Cable for iPhone®, iPod®, and iPad® can comfortably be stretched out to up to 0.6m/2ft to reach your mobile device and when compressed can be tucked out of the way to provide simple, tidy connections – great for charging in your car (requires USB charge port).
Colored to suit your black mobile devices, this Lightning to USB cable provides a reliable solution for both syncing and charging and provides a compact solution that makes it perfect for carrying as an iPad or iPhone accessory.
Plus, the reversible 8-pin Lightning connector can be plugged into your iOS-enabled device with either side facing up, meaning there is no wrong way of inserting the cable into the device.
This durable cable is Apple MFi certified and backed by StarTech.com's 2-year Warranty to ensure dependable performance.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Ideal for close-range connections – great for charging in your car
- Lightweight, portable cable, suitable for carrying as an iPad or iPhone accessory
- No incorrect way of plugging the connector into your mobile device
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - Apple Lightning Connector (8-pin) Male|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||Length of cable when not extended is 23.5 cm.|
|Cable Length||0.6 m [2 ft]|
|Product Length||0.6 m [2 ft]|
|Weight of Product||26 g [0.9 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||28/30 AWG|
|Package Height||22 mm [0.9 in]|
|Package Length||20.1 cm [7.9 in]|
|Package Width||15.4 cm [6.1 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||73.2 g [2.6 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 0.6m/2ft Black USB to Lightning Coiled Cable for iPhone/iPad/iPod|
Charge your Apple® Lightning-equipped devices with reduced clutter, in your car with this 1ft coiled cable
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.