3 ft SuperSpeed USB 3.0 to eSATA Cable Adapter
Enable fast access to an eSATA device from a USB 3.0 port
Product ID: USB3S2ESATA
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 compliant host interface, with supported data transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps
- eSATA interface compliant with SATA revision 2 and other SATA revisions, with supported data transfer rates up to 3 Gbps
- Integrated 1m (3.3ft) USB 3.0 cable and 30cm (1ft) eSATA cable
The USB3S2ESATA USB 3.0 to eSATA Adapter Cable lets you connect an external SATA (eSATA) device or enclosure to a host computer through USB 3.0, in a single convenient package. The adapter cable combines USB 3.0 and eSATA cables into an integrated cable, with no external power adapter or driver installation required, for simple and hassle-free installation - No assembly or searching for the right cable required.
With support for SuperSpeed USB 3.0 connectivity at transfer rates up to 5 Gbps (10 times faster than USB 2.0), and backward compatibility with USB 2.0, the USB 3.0 to eSATA adapter cable provides a fast and easy-to-use Plug-and-Play experience for home, office or laptop users alike.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Integrated cabling, with no driver installation delivers a complete and easy-to-use solution
- Support for USB 3.0 with transfer rates up to 5 Gbps, while also backward compatible with USB 2.0 for older systems
- Long, integrated cables allow for easily running from the back of computers or other hard-to-reach places to more accessible locations
Laptop users who do not want to bother with having to assemble or carry multiple cables
Home or office users who would not need to move the eSATA enclosure frequently (fixed distance/location)
Connect an eSATA enclosure via the more commonly available USB interface
|Chipset ID||LucidPort - USB300|
|Max Drive Capacity||Tested up to 2.0 TB|
|Type and Rate||USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s|
|SATA II (3 Gbps)|
|Drive Connectors||1 - eSATA (7 pin, Data) Plug|
|Host Connectors||1 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Male|
|OS Compatibility||OS independent; No software or drivers required|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||eSATA port does not support Port Multiplier.|
|System and Cable Requirements||Available USB port|
|LED Indicators||1 - Link/Activity|
|Humidity||5% ~ 85% RH|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)|
|Product Length||1.4 m [4.5 ft]|
|Product Weight||81 g [2.9 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||131 g [4.6 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - USB 3.0 to eSATA cable|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.