Brocade 10G-SFPP-BXU Compatible SFP+ Module - 10GBASE-BX-U - 10 GbE Gigabit Ethernet BiDi Fiber (SMF) (10G-SFPP-BXU-ST)
10 Gbps | Single Mode Fiber | LC | 10 km (6.2 mi) | Lifetime Warranty
Product ID: 10G-SFPP-BXU-ST
- 100% BROCADE 10G-SFPP-BXU COMPATIBLE: 10 Gigabit Ethernet BiDi Fiber Single Strand SFP+ designed, programmed and tested to work with compatible Brocade switches and routers to deliver dependable 10GbE connectivity
- INCREASE BANDWIDTH ON EXISTING INFRASTRUCTURE: This 10 Gigabit Ethernet bi-directional WDM SFP+ transceiver module sends and receives over a single strand of fiber optic cable instead of two
- TECHNICAL SPECS: 10GBASE-BX-U | 10Gbps | 10G Bi-Directional Upstream | Single Mode (SMF) | LC Connector | 1270nmTx/1330nmRx | Digital Diagnostic Monitoring (DDM) | Distances up to 10km (6.2mi)
The 10G-SFPP-BXU-ST is a Brocade 10G-SFPP-BXU compatible upstream fiber SFP transceiver which pairs with StarTech.com's 10G-SFPP-BXD-ST. They are designed, programmed and tested to work with 10GBase-BX compatible Brocade switches and routers. The SFP+ transceiver module supports a maximum distance of up to 10 km (6.2 mi) and delivers dependable 10 GbE connectivity over fiber cabling.
- Wavelength: 1270nmTx/1330nmRx
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 10Gbps
- Type: Single Mode Fiber
- Connection Type: LC Connector
- Maximum Transfer Distance: 10 km (6.2 mi)
- Power Consumption: Low power consumption
- DDM: Yes
This SFP+ fiber module is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ transceiver modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP modules and direct-attach SFP Cables, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
|Compatible Networks||10 Gbps|
|Max Transfer Distance||10 km (6.2 mi)|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||10 Gbps|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||< 1W|
|Product Length||1.4 cm [0.5 in]|
|Weight of Product||24.000|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||50.000|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.