Dell EMC QSFP-40G-ESR4 Compatible SFP+ Transceiver Module - 40GBase-SR4
40 Gbps | Multi Mode Fiber | MPO | 400 m (1312 ft.) | Lifetime Warranty
Product ID: QSFP40GESR4E
The QSFP40GESR4E is a Dell EMC QSFP-40G-ESR4 compatible fiber transceiver module that has been designed, programmed and tested to work with Dell EMC brand switches and routers. It delivers dependable 40 GbE connectivity over fiber cable, for 40GBase-SR4 compliant networks, with a maximum distance of up to 400 m (1312 ft.).
- Wavelength: 850nm
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 40 Gbps
- Type: Multi Mode Fiber
- Connection Type: MPO
- Maximum Transfer Distance: 400 m (1312 ft.)
- MTBF: 45,017,120 hours
- Power Consumption: Low power consumption
- Digital Diagnostics Monitoring (DDM): Yes
This QSFP+ fiber module is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ transceiver modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP modules and direct-attach SFP cables, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
|Compatible Brand||Dell EMC™|
|Fiber Operating Mode||Full-Duplex|
|Max Transfer Distance||400 m (1312 ft.)|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||40.00 Gbps|
|Product Length||1.4 cm [0.5 in]|
|Weight of Product||40.000|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||60.000|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - QSFP+ Transceiver|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.