HDMI Over IP Extender Kit with Advanced Compression
Transmitter & Receiver | 1920 x 1080 (1080p) | Mountable | Multicast & Unicast
Product ID: ST12MHDLNHK
- Efficiently distribute video throughout your site using your local area network
- Easily create your ideal digital signage with a versatile and scalable video distribution system
- Deliver brilliant HD quality video with 1080p support
Extend and control HDMI video over your existing LAN to create a state-of-the-art network of video displays in a variety of environments where digital signage is required.
|Ideal for Universities, Offices, and Restaurants|
Reliably Extend Compressed HDMI Video with Bandwidth Efficiency
This extender uses advanced compression to distribute high-quality HDMI video over your network, with minimal bandwidth requirements.
With advanced compression technology, broadcasting your video signal requires only 6 - 12 Mbps of local area network bandwidth, when in operation for each kit.
Flexible & Scalable Deployment Options
The HDMI over LAN extender offers many configurations to accommodate your set up.
This HDMI video extender provides four ways to control your video network configurations.
- Rotary DIP switches located on the Tx and Rx
- Your computer connected to the transmitter or receiver via a serial cable
- Over IP using any device equipped with a browser on the same local area network (i.e. tablet, laptop, smartphone)
- Infrared (IR) remote control using the included receiver
Comprehensive Product Testing & Expert Technical Support
StarTech.com conducts thorough compatibility and performance testing on all our products to ensure we are meeting or exceeding industry standards and providing high-quality products to our customers. Our local StarTech.com Technical Advisors have broad product expertise and work directly with StarTech.com Engineers to provide support for our customers both pre and post-sales.
- Display 1080p video in educational institutions, offices, restaurants and retail
- Present your social media feeds on multiple screens in a large viewing area
- Display the same HDMI audio / video signal on multiple displays, for large scale digital signage applications
Ingram Micro España
|Cabling||Cat 5e UTP or better|
|Max Distance||15 m / 50 ft|
|Maximum Digital Resolutions||1920 x 1080 (1080p) 60Hz|
|Supported Resolutions||1920 x 1080 60Hz|
|Wide Screen Supported||Yes|
|Local Unit Connectors||1 - HDMI (19 pin) Female Input|
|1 - RJ-45 Female Output|
|1 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Female|
|1 - Infrared Female|
|Remote Unit Connectors||1 - HDMI (19 pin) Female Output|
|1 - RJ-45 Female Input|
|1 - 2.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Female|
|1 - Infrared Female|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||Your router must support IGMP snooping. Please refer to your network switch or router documentation to ensure IGMP snooping is supported and enabled|
|Each kit requires 6 to 12mbps of local area network bandwidth, when in operation|
|LED Indicators||1 - status LED (transmitter)|
|1 - status LED (receiver)|
|Input Current||0.3 A|
|Input Voltage||100 - 240 AC|
|Output Current||1 A|
|Output Voltage||5 DC|
|Plug Type||USB Mini-B (5 pin)|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Humidity||0% - 80 %|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)|
|Product Height||2.8 cm [1.1 in]|
|Product Length||30.9 cm [12.2 in]|
|Product Width||17.9 cm [7 in]|
|Weight of Product||3.2 kg [7.2 lb]|
|Package Height||24 mm [0.9 in]|
|Package Length||10.8 cm [4.3 in]|
|Package Width||92 mm [3.6 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.2 kg [2.7 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - HDMI over IP transmitter|
|1 - HDMI over IP receiver|
|2 - universal power adapters (NA, EU, UK, ANZ)|
|2 - mounting brackets|
|2 - CAT5 cables|
|1 - plastic screwdriver|
|1 - IR remote control|
|2 - USB-A to Mini USB-B cable|
|1 - DB9 to 2.5 mm serial adapter cable|
|1 - IR blaster|
|1 - IR receiver|
|8 - rubber feet|
|1 - instruction manual|
Deploy content for digital signage through a scalable distribution system with intuitive control that’s ideal for point-to-point or video wall applications
Deploy HDMI over LAN and get a video over IP solution that’s scalable and features intuitive control that’s ideal for your video wall or other digital signage application
Use this 4K receiver with your HDMI extender over IP kit (ST12MHDLAN4K) to scale the extender to additional displays for your video wall or other digital signage applications
Connect an HDMI®-enabled output device to a DVI-D display, or a DVI-D output device to an HDMI-capable display
Broadcast your HDMI signal to multiple locations throughout your site, using your existing network infrastructure
Connect your Computer or Audio Player to an RCA Audio Device
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.