12in TX3 Fan Power Splitter Cable
Connect two 3-pin (TX3) fans to a single power supply connector
Product ID: TX3SPLIT12
This TX3 Fan Power Splitter Cable lets you connect two 3-pin (TX3) fans to a single power supply connector, allowing you to optimize your cooling capability without having to upgrade the power supply.
Providing a flexible way to position computer case fans as needed, the TX3 Fan Power Splitter cable offers a connection length of 1ft, eliminating the need to strain the connection from the computer power supply in order to reach the fan power connection.
This high quality splitter cable is constructed of high quality materials to ensure long lasting performance, and is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Allows you to connect two 3-pin (TX3) fans to a single power supply connector
- Re-position your computer case fans to provide optimal cooling to your system
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
Ingram Micro España
|Connector A||1 - Fan (3 pin, TX3) Female|
|Connector B||2 - Fan (3 pin, TX3) Male|
|Cable Length||0.3 m [1 ft]|
|Product Height||0.6 cm [0.2 in]|
|Product Length||0.3 m [1 ft]|
|Product Width||8 mm [0.3 in]|
|Weight of Product||10 g [0.4 oz]|
|Package Height||125 mm [4.9 in]|
|Package Length||0 cm [0 in]|
|Package Width||90 mm [3.5 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||14 g [0.5 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||12in TX3 Fan Power Splitter Cable|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.