3m White USB 2.0 A to B Cable - M/M
Flexible connectivity of your USB 2.0 peripherals, for installation in tight-fitting locations
Product ID: USBPAB3MW
- Thin USB 2.0 connector moldings, with strain relief
- All white construction
- Supports USB 2.0 data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps
The USBPAB3MW 3-meter White USB A-to-B cable features thin USB connector moldings and allows for added flexibility, when connecting to your USB 2.0 peripherals that are located in tight-fitting locations.
Constructed of only top-quality materials and expertly designed for durability, this USB 2.0 A-B cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Simplify your USB connections with thinner USB connector moldings specifically designed for plugging into tight-fitting locations
- Guaranteed reliability
Flexible positioning of your USB 2.0 devices such as printers, scanners or external USB hard drives, for connectivity in tight-fitting locations
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Drain|
|Type and Rate||USB 2.0 - 480 Mbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB B (4 pin) Male|
|Cable Length||3 m [9.8 ft]|
|Product Length||3 m [9.8 ft]|
|Product Weight||48 g [1.7 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||24/28 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||53 g [1.9 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 3m White USB 2.0 A to B Cable - M/M|
Extend the length of your USB 2.0 cable by up to 1m
Extend the length of your USB 2.0 cable by up to 2m
Extend the length of your USB 2.0 cable by up to 3m
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.