USB-C to USB-A Cable - M/M - 1m (3ft) - USB 2.0
Connect your USB Type-C devices to your laptop or desktop computer
Product ID: USB2AC1M
- Simple connections through a reversible USB Type-C connector, which plugs into your device with either side facing up
- Guaranteed reliability with our lifetime warranty
- Thunderbolt 3 port compatible
Need to connect your new USB-C™ mobile device to a computer with a traditional-style USB-A USB port? This 1m USB 2.0 USB-A to USB-C cable is the perfect solution. It's also compatible with Thunderbolt™ 3 ports.
Charge and sync your USB Type-C™ mobile devices
Connect your newer mobile devices that feature a USB-C connector, such as the Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+, Nexus™ 6P, and 5X phones to your computer, with data transfer speeds of 480 Mbps.
Connect with ease
The USB Type-C connector is smaller and easier to use than previous USB connectors. With a reversible design, you can plug it into your devices with either side facing up. Insert the cable the right way every time - no more frustration or port damage.
The USB2AC1M from StarTech.com is backed by a lifetime warranty for guaranteed reliability.
Ingram Micro España
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Type and Rate||USB 2.0 - 480 Mbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Type-C (24-pin) USB 2.0 (480Mbps) Male|
|Humidity||10 to 85%|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 70°C|
|Storage Temperature||10°C to 80°C|
|Cable Length||1 m [3.3 ft]|
|Product Height||0.5 cm [0.2 in]|
|Product Length||1 m [3.3 ft]|
|Product Width||15 mm [0.6 in]|
|Weight of Product||23 g [0.8 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||20/28 AWG|
|Package Height||8 mm [0.3 in]|
|Package Length||22.5 cm [8.9 in]|
|Package Width||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||28 g [1 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1m USB 2.0 USB-C to USB-A Cable|
Connect USB 2.0 USB-B devices to your USB-C host
Charge and sync your USB 2.0 Micro-B devices from a USB-C host
Connect your USB Type-C devices
Connect USB 3.1 or 3.0 USB-B devices to your USB-C tablet or laptop or computer
Connect USB Micro-B devices to your USB-C host, using this durable 1-meter cable
Connect your USB Type-C laptop to a USB legacy peripheral device, with this durable adapter
USB-A to USB-C™ Cable | USB-IF Certified | USB 3.1 (10Gbps)
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
USB-C is a type of USB connector that is capable of supporting the following:
- Data transfer speeds up to 10Gbps, if you use USB 3.1.
- Bi-directional power delivery up to 100W, if both the USB host connection and the device support it.
- Alternate modes, which deliver different types of data at different speeds. For example, DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode).
If using Thunderbolt 3 over USB-C, the connection is capable of additional features. For example, Thunderbolt 3 is capable of 40Gbps of total bandwidth. For more information, refer to the following FAQ: https://www.startech.com/faq/thunderbolt-3-port-capabilities.
Not all USB-C ports or devices are capable of supporting all of the features listed above, or all of the features at the maximum capabilities. If you require a specific USB-C feature, your USB host connection, cables, and device must all support the feature that you require. For more information about whether your components support specific USB-C features, refer to the information provided by the manufacturers.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.