2.5in Silicone Laptop Hard Drive Protector Sleeve with Connector Cap
Provide protection against shocks/impacts to a 2.5in hard drive
Product ID: HDDSLEV25
This silicone hard drive protector sleeve provides a layer of sturdy protection against potential shock/impact damage for your uninstalled 2.5in hard drives.
The hard drive protector features a durable silicon design and a ventilation hole in the top for enhanced heat dissipation.
This versatile hard drive sleeve offers the flexibility to fit most IDE and SATA/SAS 2.5in HDDs. The silicon sleeve features a tip cover that's specifically designed to protect the hard drive interface ports during transportation, but can be removed for installation.
An ideal solution for keeping unused drives safe while not in use, the silicon drive sleeve is a perfect addition to our "bare drive" (trayless) hard drive enclosures.
- Technicians who need to work with or transport bare hard drives
- Protect hard drives while using a StarTech.com hard drive docking station
- Provide protection to unused hard drives while in storage
The StarTech.com Advantage
- The removable end cap leaves the rest of the drive protected while it is in use, and protects the connectors when the drive is not in use
- Made from a durable silicone material that provides shock protection while being easy to handle
- Designed to be stackable, for ease of storage
Ingram Micro España
|Humidity||8% ~ 90% RH|
|Operating Temperature||5°C to 80°C (41°F to 176°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 80°C (-40°F to 176°F)|
|Product Height||0.6 cm [0.2 in]|
|Product Length||10.5 cm [4.1 in]|
|Product Width||73 mm [2.9 in]|
|Weight of Product||22 g [0.8 oz]|
|Package Height||11 mm [0.4 in]|
|Package Length||22.5 cm [8.9 in]|
|Package Width||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||27 g [1 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 2.5 in Hard Drive Protector Sleeve|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.