4-Port Gigabit Midspan - PoE+ Injector - 802.3at/af
Deliver power and data to four Power over Ethernet devices using this wall-mountable PoE+ midspan hub
Product ID: POEINJ4G
- Easily connect, power, and operate up to four Gigabit PoE-powered devices (PD)
- Delivers full power to each port — up to 30.8 watts (802.3at) or 15.4 watts (802.3af) to each connected device
- Flexible setup, with a desktop-sized, or wall-mountable metal housing
This Gigabit midspan PoE+ injector is a cost-effective alternative to upgrading your existing network switch to a PoE-capable model.
It supplies up to 30 Watts output to each port, so you can easily power and access up to four high-power PoE-compliant devices — such as IP cameras — using standard Ethernet cable.
More power, with less cost and hassle
This versatile midspan PoE+ injector is suited for almost all PoE device classes, including wireless access points, as well as IP phones and cameras. The high-power PoE+ injector offers 120W total power distribution and delivers full power — up to 30.8W — from each port. Now, you can easily scale and power your PoE+ devices across long distances, even in remote locations where a typical power outlet is unavailable.
Plus, the cost-effective Power over Ethernet+ injector lets you connect your PoE-powered devices (PDs) to a non-PoE-capable switch, avoiding the expense and aggravation of upgrading your existing switch to a PoE-enabled model.
Easy to set up in mixed environments
This injector is the perfect solution for a variety of environments. It features a wall-mountable rugged metal casing, but is palm-sized making it perfect for desktop placement too.
With plug-and-play operation, you can enjoy fast and hassle-free setup without disrupting your workflow.
Convenient, protected connections
Not sure which class your PoE devices are? The Gigabit midspan PoE+ injector automatically detects the power requirements of your PoE PDs, and delivers the appropriate level of power without damaging your devices.
With integrated circuit protection between each port, your devices are also protected from power interference.
The POEINJ4G is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Ideal for high-power PoE+ devices requiring Gigabit speeds such as PTZ (Pan, Tilt, Zoom) cameras and Wi-Fi® access points (WAP)
- Enable remote installation of touchscreens, information kiosks, and phones in locations where a power connection is not available
- Perfect for SOHO, SMB, system integrators, and IT administrators
Ingram Micro España
|Industry Standards||IEEE 802.3af PoE, IEEE 802.3at PoE+|
|IEEE 802.3 (10BASE-T), IEEE 802.3u (100BASE-TX), IEEE 802.3ab (1000BASE-T)|
|Maximum Cable Length||100 m [328 ft]|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||2 Gbps (Full-Duplex)|
|Power Output||52V DC at 30.8W (PoE+)|
|Connector Type(s)||8 - RJ-45 Female|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Patents and Licenses||The following patents are licensed for this product. This list might not be all inclusive.
• United States Patent No. 5,406,260 (expired)
• United States Patent No. 6,650,622
• United States Patent No. 7,457,250
• United States Patent No. 8,155,012
• United States Patent No. 8,902,760
• United States Patent No. 8,942,107
• United States Patent No. 9,019,838
• United States Patent No. 9,049,019
• United States Patent Application No. 14/695,456
• United States Patent Application No. 14/726,940
|System and Cable Requirements||If your connected devices do not meet the IEEE 802.3af or IEEE 802.3at PoE standard, then the POEINJ4G will not inject power to the connected device(s) / Ethernet cable(s)|
|LED Indicators||1 - Power|
|4 - PoE In-Use|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Input Current||2-1 A|
|Input Voltage||100 - 240 AC|
|Output Current||2.31 A|
|Output Voltage||52 DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||120|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Humidity||5~95% RH (Non-Condensing)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 70°C (14°F to 158°F)|
|Product Height||9 cm [3.5 in]|
|Product Length||17 cm [6.7 in]|
|Product Width||30 cm [11.8 in]|
|Weight of Product||202 g [7.1 oz]|
|Package Height||90 mm [3.5 in]|
|Package Length||30.5 cm [12 in]|
|Package Width||18 cm [7.1 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.6 kg [3.6 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 4 Port Gigabit PoE+ Injector|
|1 - Universal Power Adapter|
|4 - Power Cords (NA/JP, EU, UK, ANZ)|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Supply power and data connectivity to two Gigabit PoE devices over standard Ethernet cabling
6 Port Unmanaged Industrial Gigabit Ethernet Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports and Voltage Regulation - DIN Rail / Wall-Mountable
Connect Gigabit Ethernet data and power to 4 PoE-enabled devices, with 2 additional GbE ports and redundant power input
8 Port Unmanaged Industrial Gigabit Power over Ethernet Switch - 802.3af/at PoE+ Switch - Wall Mountable
Connect power and Gigabit Ethernet data to 8 PoE-enabled devices, with 30W per-port output - Wall Mountable
Connect Gigabit Ethernet and power to 4 PoE-enabled devices, with 15.4W per-port output
4 Port Industrial RS-232 / 422 / 485 Serial to IP Ethernet Device Server - PoE-Powered - 2x 10/100Mbps Ports
Remotely manage 4 industrial RS232 or RS422/485 serial device over an IP network, with redundant 10/100 Ethernet ports
Connect to, configure and remotely manage an RS-232 serial device over an IP network
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.