Wall-Mount Monitor Arm - Dual Swivel
Save space by wall-mounting your monitor, and maximize viewing with the swiveling extension arm
Product ID: ARMWALLDS
- Wall mount a VESA (75x75, 100x100) compatible display 13" to 34", flat screen, curved or ultrawide, with a max weight of 33.2 lb. (15 kg)
- Save space by wall mounting your monitor or flat-screen TV and easily share your screen
- Arm extends a full 15” (382 mm)
Wall-mount your computer monitor or flat-screen TV to free up space on your desk or table. This wall-mount monitor arm supports flat-panel displays up to 34” and provides a full 15” (382 mm) arm extension for optimum screen adjustment. The pivoting arm swivels +90° / - 90°, plus tilts and rotates to provide maximum viewing flexibility.
Save space by wall-mounting your flat-panel display
This monitor arm helps you save space on your desk or table surface, by letting you securely wall-mount a computer monitor or TV from 13” to 34” in size and up to 33 lb. (15kg) in weight. It’s ideal for many different applications, including business, healthcare or financial settings, where you may want to share your screen with patients, clients, or other visitors. The wall-mount monitor arm also works well in office settings or workspaces that back against a wall.
Adjust your screen position with ease
The monitor arm extends a full 15” (381 mm) making it easy to change your screen position, so you can work more comfortably or share your screen with others. The dual-swivel arm offers a full +90° / - 90° swivel, to move your screen easily to the left or right and share your screen with maximum viewing flexibility. It tilts freely +70° / - 70°, allowing easy angle adjustment up or down to share your display, while collaborating with team members.
The aluminum wall-mount monitor arm features slide-in wall plate construction for easy installation. To help keep your work area free of clutter, the monitor arm also features a cable clip that keep your cables neatly out of sight.
The ARMWALLDS is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Free up desk or table space in business, commercial, industrial or office settings
- Share your monitor with clients, for easy collaboration in office settings such as healthcare, financial or real estate
- Create space in home office settings
Ingram Micro España
|# of Displays Supported||1|
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||75x75 mm|
|Display Tilt||+70° / - 70°|
|Fits Curved Display||Yes|
|Maximum Arm Extension||382 mm [15 in]|
|Maximum Display Size||34"|
|Minimum Display Size||13"|
|Swivel / Pivot||+90° / - 90°|
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||15 kg [33.2 lb]|
|Product Height||12 cm [4.7 in]|
|Product Length||40 cm [15.7 in]|
|Product Width||12 cm [4.7 in]|
|Weight of Product||948 g [33.5 oz]|
|Package Height||60 mm [2.4 in]|
|Package Length||16.4 cm [6.5 in]|
|Package Width||23.7 cm [9.3 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.1 kg [2.4 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - display arm|
|1 - mounting plate|
|1 - 2.5 mm hex key|
|1 - 4 mm hex key|
|1 - 5 mm hex key|
|1 - set screw|
|4 - M4x14 mm screws|
|4 - M5x14 mm screws|
|2 - screws|
|2 - wall screws|
|1 - instruction manual|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.