Desk-Mount Tablet Arm - Articulating - For iPad or Android
Desk-Mount Tablet Stand | For 9" to 11" Tablets | Lockable | Steel Construction
Product ID: ARMTBLTIW
This desk-mount tablet arm lets you integrate your tablet seamlessly into any workspace by clamping it to your desktop or countertop work surface. This TAA compliant product adheres to the requirements of the US Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), allowing government GSA Schedule purchases.
With this highly adjustable tablet holder, you'll be able to integrate your tablet into your workspace for maximum comfort and convenience. The stand features an articulating arm that enables you to easily position your tablet at the perfect height and depth for any application. The tablet holder rotates 360 degrees and can tilt and swivel for optimal position. The tablet holder also has a locking security clamp that lets you ensure your tablet is properly secured.
You can easily secure this tablet stand to your work surface, by clamping it onto your desk or countertop. Plus, the built-in arm discreetly manages your charging cable for a tidy, professional workspace, that enables you to charge your tablet while it's mounted. The tablet holder features a claw mechanism that lets you easily remove and remount your tablet with ease.
This sturdy tablet holder ensures a secure home for your tablet with a solid-steel design that won’t drop your tablet if it’s bumped or knocked. The tablet stand combines this durable design with a sleek, professional finish that will look great in your home, office or storefront.
The ARMTBLTIW is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Mount a tablet at your office workstation to run secondary applications
- Place a tablet in your work area, to review reference without having to hold your tablet
- Install a tablet in your kitchen to view recipes
Ingram Micro España
|# of Displays Supported||1|
|Mounting Options||Desk Clamp|
|Maximum Arm Extension||540 mm [21.3 in]|
|Maximum Display Size||11"|
|Swivel / Pivot||360°|
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||1000 g [35.3 oz]|
|Enclosure Type||Steel and Plastic|
|Product Height||97 mm [3.8 in]|
|Product Length||80.8 cm [31.8 in]|
|Product Width||16.7 cm [6.6 in]|
|Weight of Product||1.8 kg [3.9 lb]|
|Package Height||14.2 cm [5.6 in]|
|Package Length||51.1 cm [20.1 in]|
|Package Width||25.2 cm [9.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||2.5 kg [5.6 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Articulating Tablet Arm|
|1 - Desk Clamp|
|2 - Cable Management Clips|
|1 - EVA Cushion|
|1 - 2.5mm Allen Wrench|
|1 - 3mm Allen Wrench|
|2 - Keys|
|1 - Security Wrench|
Charge or Sync your iPhone®, iPod®, or iPad® over longer distances, keeping the cable out of the way
Charge or sync your Micro USB, iPhone, iPod or iPad device using a single cable
Increase student's comfort and productivity with mobile desks that feature easy height adjustment
Connect your USB Type-C laptop to a USB legacy peripheral device, with this durable adapter
Provides the necessary tools to service and repair PC computers
Access any two SD cards simultaneously on your USB Type-C enabled device, with this ultra-fast portable card reader
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.