6in Stereo Splitter Cable - 3.5mm Male to 2x 3.5mm Female
Split a single headphone jack into two
Product ID: MUY1MFF
- Gold Terminals ensure long lasting, corrosion free connections
- Fully molded-strain relief for maximum flexibility
- High quality 26AWG
The MUY1MFF 3.5mm Stereo Splitter Cable/Y-cable features one 3.5mm male and two 3.5mm Female audio connectors, splitting a single headphone jack into two.
A practical, cost-effective audio solution, the 3.5mm stereo splitter cable features fully molded connectors with strain relief for long-lasting durability and high quality gold terminals to ensure corrosion-free connections.The 3.5mm audio splitter/Y-cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- 90% Spiral Wrapped Connector-provides shielding against EMI and RFI interference
- Y adapter allows you to split a signal or adapt from one connection to another
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
Splits 1 headphone jack into 2
Allows 2 sets of stereo speakers to be used with a single PC sound card
Great for use with iPods®
|Ingram Micro Belgium||1586837|
|Ingram Micro España||V930296|
|Ingram Micro Italy||V930296|
|Ingram Micro Netherlands||1586837|
|ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH||2764121|
|CMS Distribution Ireland||MUY1MFF|
|Ingram Micro France||V930296|
|Ingram Micro Sweden||V930296|
|Tech Data - Belgium||4428165|
|Tech Data - France||4428165|
|Tech Data - Italy||4428165|
|Tech Data - Netherlands||4428165|
|Connector A||1 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Male|
|Connector B||2 - 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Female|
|Cable Length||152.4 mm [6 in]|
|Product Length||152.4 mm [6 in]|
|Product Weight||20 g [0.7 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||22 g [0.8 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 6in Stereo Splitter Cable - 3.5mm Male to 2x 3.5mm Female|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.