6ft Toslink to Mini Digital Optical SPDIF Audio Cable
Deliver high quality digital sound
Product ID: THINTOSMIN6
- Delivers the most acurate bitstream transfer for the clearest and smoothest sound from your digital audio device
- Thin digital optical cables are backed by Startech.com's lifetime warranty
- Ultra thin flexible PVC jacket constuction makes installation very easy even in hard to reach areas
This 6ft Toslink to Miniplug digital audio cable offers an easy way to connect your Toslink devices to Miniplug devices, allowing you to get the most out of your digital audio gear, even at extreme volumes.
Thinner than our regular audio cables, the cable provides one Toslink male connector and one mini-optical male connector and features flexible PVC jacket construction that lets you bend the cable into any position you need without damaging the cable or losing any sound quality.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Ultra thin and light weight
- Ideal for installations where space is tight or limited
- High resolution digital cable with Toslink/Mini-Plug connectors offer the most acurate digital audio signal transfer for maximum audio clarity and resolution
Connects your DVD, CD, Mini Disc, DAT, Game console or other digital audio equipment to home theater system
Ideal for DAT recorders, CD Players, CD Recorders, DVD players, Home Receiver, satellite dish and other types of digital audio products using Toslink/Mini-Plug optical interface
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Connector A||1 - Toslink (SPDIF, Optical) Male|
|Connector B||1 - 3.5mm Mini-Toslink (SPDIF, Optical) Male|
|Cable Length||1.8 m [6 ft]|
|Product Length||1.8 m [6 ft]|
|Product Weight||15.8 g [0.6 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.1 kg [0.3 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 6ft Toslink to Mini Digital Optical SPDIF Audio Cable|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.