6 ft Standard Computer Power Cord Extension - C14 to C13
Extend your power cord connections by up to 6ft
Product ID: PXT100
The PXT100 6ft PDU Style Computer Power Extension Cord features one C13 computer power (female) connector and one C14 hooded (male) power connector, and enables you to connect your server to a C13-equipped UPS or PDU.
This high quality C13 to C14 Power Cord Extension Cable is backed by our Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Guaranteed reliability
Extend the power connection from your server to a PDU by up to 6-feet
|Ingram Micro Belgium||1861373|
|Ingram Micro España||V930276|
|Ingram Micro Italy||V930276|
|Ingram Micro Netherlands||1861373|
|ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH||2764672|
|CMS Distribution Ireland||PXT100|
|Ingram Micro France||V930276|
|Ingram Micro Sweden||V930276|
|Tech Data - Belgium||4428625|
|Tech Data - France||4428625|
|Tech Data - Italy||4428625|
|Tech Data - Netherlands||4428625|
|Connector A||1 - IEC 60320 C14 Power|
|Connector B||1 - IEC 60320 C13 Power|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Input Current||10 A|
|Input Voltage||125 AC|
|Cable Length||1.8 m [6 ft]|
|Product Height||20 mm [0.8 in]|
|Product Length||1.8 m [6 ft]|
|Product Weight||148 g [5.2 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||18 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||157 g [5.5 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 6 ft Standard Computer Power Cord Extension - C14 to C13|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.