1m Standard Computer Power Cord Extension - C14 to C13
Extend your power cord connections by up to 1m
Product ID: PXT1001M
The PXT1001M 1m PDU Style Computer Power Extension Cord features one C13 computer power (female) connector and one C14 hooded (male) power connector, and enables you to connect your server to a C13-equipped UPS or PDU.
This high quality C13 to C14 Power Cord Extension Cable is backed by our Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Guaranteed reliability
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
Ingram Micro Sweden
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
CMS Distribution Ireland
Ingram Micro France
Tech Data - Belgium
Tech Data - France
Tech Data - Italy
Tech Data - Netherlands
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Number of Conductors||3|
|Connector A||1 - IEC 60320 C13 Power|
|Connector B||1 - IEC 60320 C14 Power|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Input Current||5 A|
|Input Voltage||250 AC|
|Cable Length||1 m [3.3 ft]|
|Product Length||1 m [3.3 ft]|
|Weight of Product||100 g [3.5 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||18 AWG|
|Package Height||10 mm [0.4 in]|
|Package Length||22 cm [8.7 in]|
|Package Width||20 cm [7.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||185 g [6.5 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1m Standard Computer Power Cord Extension - C14 to C13|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.