DB9 RS232 Serial Null Modem Adapter - M/F
Cost-effective way of converting a straight through cable into a null modem cable
Product ID: NM9MF
This Null Modem Cable Adapter features one DB9 male and one DB9 female connector - a cost-saving way to convert a straight through cable into a null modem cable.
The DB9F Null modem adapter is backed by lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- A cost-effective way of converting a straight through cable into a null modem cable
- Easy to use and intall
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
Ingram Micro France
Ingram Micro Sweden
Tech Data - Belgium
Tech Data - France
Tech Data - Italy
Tech Data - Netherlands
|Connector A||1 - DB-9 (9 pin, D-Sub) Male|
|Connector B||1 - DB-9 (9 pin, D-Sub) Female|
|Product Height||1.5 cm [0.6 in]|
|Product Length||50.5 mm [2 in]|
|Product Width||33.6 mm [1.3 in]|
|Weight of Product||33 g [1.2 oz]|
|Package Height||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Package Length||0.1 mm [0 in]|
|Package Width||90 mm [3.5 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||38 g [1.3 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - DB9 RS232 Serial Null Modem Adapter - M/F|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.