DB9 to DB25 Serial Cable Adapter - F/M
Convert a DB9 male port to a DB25 male port
Product ID: AT925FM
The StarTech.com Advantage
- A cost-effective way of converting a 9-pin female serial port to a 25-pin male port
- Easy to use and intall
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
Converts a 9 pin serial port to a 25 pin
|Ingram Micro Belgium||1593740|
|Ingram Micro España||V930562|
|Ingram Micro Italy||V930562|
|Ingram Micro Netherlands||1593740|
|Ingram Micro Sweden||V930562|
|Tech Data - Belgium||4462582|
|Tech Data - Italy||4462582|
|Tech Data - Netherlands||4462582|
|Connector A||1 - DB-9 (9 pin, D-Sub) Female|
|Connector B||1 - DB-25 (25 pin, D-Sub) Male|
|Product Weight||41 g [1.4 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||46 g [1.6 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 9 to 25 PIN ADAPTOR|
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
A straight-through serial cable is the most common type of serial cable, used to connect a Data Terminal Equipment (DTE) device (for example, a computer) to a Data Communications Equipment (DCE) device (for example, a modem). The pinout of the serial connectors on both sides of the cable are exactly the same with a straight-through serial cable.
A null modem serial cable (frequently called a crossover cable) is used to connect two DTE devices together without the use of a DCE device in between. For this to happen, the Transmit (TXD) and Receive (RXD) pins on one of the serial connectors are flipped.
To confirm the type of serial cable that is required for your device or configuration, refer to the information provided by the manufacturer.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.