Professional Multi Function RJ45 RJ11 USB and BNC Cable Tester
All-in-one tester, designed for testing RJ45, RJ11, USB and BNC cables
Product ID: REMOTETEST
- Test correct pin configuration for RJ45, RJ11, USB and BNC Cables
- Remote unit allows diagnostic testing between different areas of the network
This professional-grade multi-function cable tester offers a simple way to test RJ45, RJ11, USB and BNC cables, eliminating time and hassle.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- All-in-one tester, designed for testing RJ45, RJ11, USB and BNC cables
- Backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty
Tech Data - Belgium
Tech Data - Netherlands
|LED Indicators||1 - Battery condition|
|1 - Center conductor|
|1 - Connected or 25 Ohm detected|
|1 - No cable / No terminator|
|1 - Non-parallel or 50 Ohm detected|
|1 - Shielding|
|1 - Short circuit detected|
|7 - Conductor indicators|
|Product Height||2.5 cm [1 in]|
|Product Length||180 mm [7.1 in]|
|Product Width||11 cm [4.3 in]|
|Weight of Product||170 g [6 oz]|
|Package Height||15.8 cm [6.2 in]|
|Package Length||26.6 cm [10.5 in]|
|Package Width||62 mm [2.4 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||400 g [14.1 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - remote cable tester|
|1 - 50Ω BNC terminator|
|1 - carrying case|
|1 - instruction manual|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.