0.5m Mini USB Cable - A to Up Angle Mini B
Connect your portable Mini USB devices at short distances, with the cable kept out of the way
Product ID: USBAMB50CMU
The USBAMB50CMU 50cm USB to Up Angle Mini USB Cable provides a high quality connection between your Mini USB 2.0 mobile devices (smartphones, GPS, digital cameras, portable hard drives, etc.) and your PC or Mac® computer, for everyday tasks such as charging, data synchronization or file transfers.
The up-angled Mini USB connector allows you to access your Mini USB devices, while keeping the cable out of the way, and stress away from the port.
Perfect for close-range device connections, our shorter mini USB cables provide a portable solution that makes them perfect for carrying as an accessory for your tablet or laptop.
Designed and constructed for maximum durability, this high quality USB to Mini USB cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
As an alternative, StarTech.com also offers a 0.5m USB to Down Angle Mini USB Cable (USBAMB50CMU), which provides the same convenience as this up-angled cable, but allows you to connect to your Mini USB device from the opposite direction.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Unrestricted access to your Mini USB mobile device
- Reduce stress on your mobile device connector
- Lightweight, portable cable, suitable for carrying as a laptop or tablet accessory
Transfer data and provide power while charging your Mini USB device, without the cable getting in the way
|Ingram Micro Netherlands||2487331|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Type and Rate||USB 2.0 - 480 Mbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Mini-B (5 pin) Male|
|Cable Length||0.5 m [1.6 ft]|
|Connector Style||Straight to Up Angle|
|Product Height||20 mm [0.8 in]|
|Product Length||0.5 m [1.6 ft]|
|Product Weight||19 g [0.7 oz]|
|Product Width||16 mm [0.6 in]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||24 g [0.8 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 0.5m Mini USB Cable - A to Up Angle Mini B|
Connect your Mini USB devices, with the cable out of the way
Connect your Mini USB devices over longer distances, with the cable out of the way
861+ In stock
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.