3m White USB 2.0 A to B Cable - M/M
Flexible connectivity of your USB 2.0 peripherals, for installation in tight-fitting locations
Product ID: USBPAB3MW
- Thin USB 2.0 connector moldings, with strain relief
- All white construction
- Supports USB 2.0 data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps
The USBPAB3MW 3-meter White USB A-to-B cable features thin USB connector moldings and allows for added flexibility, when connecting to your USB 2.0 peripherals that are located in tight-fitting locations.
Constructed of only top-quality materials and expertly designed for durability, this USB 2.0 A-B cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Simplify your USB connections with thinner USB connector moldings specifically designed for plugging into tight-fitting locations
- Guaranteed reliability
Flexible positioning of your USB 2.0 devices such as printers, scanners or external USB hard drives, for connectivity in tight-fitting locations
|Ingram Micro Belgium||2570752|
|Ingram Micro Netherlands||2570752|
|Ingram Micro Sweden||V933067|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Drain|
|Type and Rate||USB 2.0 - 480 Mbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB B (4 pin) Male|
|Cable Length||3 m [9.8 ft]|
|Product Length||3 m [9.8 ft]|
|Product Weight||48 g [1.7 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||24/28 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||53 g [1.9 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 3m White USB 2.0 A to B Cable - M/M|
Extend the length of your USB 2.0 cable by up to 1m
57+ In stock
Extend the length of your USB 2.0 cable by up to 2m
413+ In stock
Extend the length of your USB 2.0 cable by up to 3m
71+ In stock
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.