10 ft IEEE-1394 FireWire Cable 6-6 M/M
Deliver high speed data transfers between your FireWire devices
Product ID: 1394_10
This 10ft IEEE 1394 FireWire Cable provides two FireWire 6-pin male connectors and is expertly designed and constructed of high quality materials and IEEE-1394 rated wire to ensure optimum performance and reliability.
Capable of data transfer rates of up to 400Mbps, FireWire technology provides a high speed link that saves time during large file transfers (e.g. transferring digital video files from a DV camcorder to a computer, etc.).
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Delivers high speed data transfer
- Replace worn-out or missing FireWire cables with this high quality, 10ft, 6-pin IEEE-1394 FireWire Cable
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
|Ingram Micro Belgium||1860674|
|Ingram Micro España||V930339|
|Ingram Micro Netherlands||1860674|
|Ingram Micro France||V930339|
|Tech Data - Belgium||4462291|
|Tech Data - France||4462291|
|Tech Data - Netherlands||4462291|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Number of Conductors||6|
|Connector A||1 - FireWire 400 (6 pin, IEEE 1394a) Male|
|Connector B||1 - FireWire 400 (6 pin, IEEE 1394a) Male|
|Cable Length||3 m [10 ft]|
|Product Length||3 m [10 ft]|
|Product Weight||165 g [5.8 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||170 g [6 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 10 Ft IEEE-1394 FireWire Cable 6-6 M/M|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.