2 Port PCI IDE Controller Adapter Card
Product ID: PCIIDE2
Add two internal IDE connectors to a computer through a PCI slot
Two dual channel IDE connectors
Support for up to Ultra ATA/133 hard drives with transfer rates up to 133 MBps
Compliant with PCI specification revision 2.2
Same Day Shipping on in-stock items from Europe if ordered by 3pm CET*
This 2 Port IDE (Ultra ATA/133) Controller Card can be installed in a PCI slot, to add more IDE storage capability to your PC.
Providing two IDE drive channels with support for two drives per channel and data transfer rates of up to 133 MBps, this adapter card can act as the primary boot device and replace built-in IDE ports, or provide 2 additional high-speed ports to the system. Designed to perform with high-speed IDE/133 drives, the adapter card also supports 100 MBps hard drives, 66 MBps hard drives, 33 MBps hard drives, CD-ROMS, CDRW drives, and other ATA peripherals.
To ensure hassle-free installation, the IDE Controller Card includes Bus-Master drivers for Windows 98/ME/NT 4/2000/XP and Vista™.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Two dual channel IDE connectors support up to four PATA devices on one card
- Backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support
Common Customer Questions
View full OS compatibility
Windows® 10 (32/64), 8 / 8.1 (32/64), 7 (32/64), Vista (32/64), XP (32/64), 2000, ME, 98SE
Windows Server® 2012, 2008 R2
- Replace a failed IDE port on the motherboard
- Connect legacy hard drives, CD/DVD drives, ZIP drives, etc to a newer computer system
|Ingram Micro Belgium||1592813|
|Ingram Micro España||V930534|
|Ingram Micro Italy||V930534|
|Ingram Micro Netherlands||1592813|
|Ingram Micro France||V930534|
|Ingram Micro Sweden||V930534|
|Bus Type||PCI / PCI-X (5 / 3.3V)|
|Card Type||Standard Profile|
|Chipset ID||ITE - IT8212F|
|Max Drive Capacity||Up to 132 GB|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||133 MBps|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - PCI / PCI-X (Universal 3.3 & 5V, 32-bit) Male|
|Internal Ports||2 - IDE (40 Pin; EIDE/PATA) Male|
|OS Compatibility||Windows® 10 (32/64), 8 / 8.1 (32/64), 7 (32/64), Vista (32/64), XP (32/64), 2000, ME, 98SE
Windows Server® 2012, 2008 R2
|Product Height||85 mm [3.3 in]|
|Product Length||120 mm [4.7 in]|
|Product Weight||73 g [2.6 oz]|
|Product Width||18 mm [0.7 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.2 kg [0.5 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 2 Port IDE PCI Controller Card|
|1 - IDE Cable|
|1 - Driver CD|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Connect two hard drives to a computer IDE controller
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy:
- Is there a minimum size of IDE hard drives I can use with this hard drive accessory?
- Will this device work with optical drives such as CD-ROM drives, DVD-ROM drives, and Blu-ray players?
- How do I initialize a brand new hard drive in Windows?
- What do MBR and GPT mean, and when do I use them?
- My hard drive accessory is not detecting my IDE hard drive. What do I do?
- I installed my new expansion card and now the computer cannot load the operating system. What do I do?
- I have installed my new expansion card but Windows cannot detect it. What do I do?
- Everything is hooked up but nothing is working. What should I do? (Windows)
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
360° View Gallery