PCI Express Riser Card x1 Left Slot Adapter 1U with Flexible Cable
Install a x1 PCI Express card away from the motherboard in a rack-mount chassis
Product ID: PEX1RISERF
- Designed to fit most 1U or larger server chassis' with riser card support
- Shielded 7 cm flex cable
- Complete pass through design supports the latest PCI Express speeds
The PEX1RISERF x1 to x1 PCI Express Riser Card (with flexible cable) allows for installation of a x1 PCI Express (PCIe) card into a 1U rack mount or small form form factor chassis that doesn't offer direct mounting to the motherboard.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- The flex cable allows installation into almost any rack mount chassis up to the full PCIe (x1) host connection speed
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
Upgrade a rack mount chassis with additional IO capabilities, such as a storage controller, serial ports, USB, networking, etc.
Add dedicated graphics capabilities to a rack mount chassis
|Bus Type||PCI Express|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - PCI Express x1 Male|
|1 - PCI Express x1 Slot Female|
|OS Compatibility||Operating System independent|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|System and Cable Requirements||Rack mount server chassis with available PCI Express expansion slot|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)|
|Storage Temperature||0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)|
|Cable Length||70 mm [2.8 in]|
|Product Height||15 mm [0.6 in]|
|Product Length||179 mm [7 in]|
|Product Weight||30 g [1.1 oz]|
|Product Width||100 mm [3.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||90 g [3.2 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - PCI Express Riser Card|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.