Replacement PC Mounting #6-32 to M3 Metal Jack Screw Standoff 50 Pack
Install a motherboard into a computer case with #6-32 threaded mounts and M3 screws
Product ID: SCREWNUTM
This pack of 50 Metal Jack Screw Standoffs are great to have on hand for new system builds, repairs or upgrades - the ideal solution for mounting any motherboard to your pre-tapped PC chassis.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- M3 tapped standoff with #6-32 threaded screw for easy conversion from a #6-32 tapped motherboard tray
For installing motherboard to pre-tapped PC chassis with SCREWM3
|Ingram Micro Belgium||1589716|
|Ingram Micro España||V930411|
|Ingram Micro Italy||V930411|
|Ingram Micro Netherlands||1589716|
|Ingram Micro France||V930411|
|Ingram Micro Sweden||V930411|
|Tech Data - Belgium||4462181|
|Tech Data - France||4462181|
|Tech Data - Italy||4462181|
|Tech Data - Netherlands||4462181|
|Head Pattern||Hex (barrel)|
|Thread Type(s)||#6-32 x 4mm (outer) M3 (inner)|
|Product Weight||55 g [1.9 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||57 g [2 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||50 - #6-32 to M3 Standoff|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.