Spare Hard Drive Tray for the DRW110SATBK Mobile Rack
Product ID: DRW110CADSBK
Keep spare hard drive trays handy for the DRW110SATBK Mobile Rack
Compatible with DRW110SATBK Mobile Rack/Drive Drawers
Rubber shock absorbers
Support for SATA revision I/II/III (1.5/3.0/6.0 Gbps)
Supports 3.5" form factor SATA hard drives
Same Day Shipping on in-stock items from Europe if ordered by 3pm CET*
This spare/extra SATA hard drive caddy/drive tray can be used with StarTech.com's 5.25in SATA Hard Drive Mobile Rack Drawer (DRW110SATBK) allowing you to hot swap an additional SATA hard drive, swap operating systems, make high speed, high capacity backups or provide individual hard drives for multiple users.
To maximize performance and utilize the full speed potential of your SATA III hard drives, this HDD Backplane supports SATA III for transfer speeds up to 6 Gbps when paired with compatible controller.
Backed by StarTech.com's 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Allow multiple 3.5" SATA drives to be used with a single DRW110SATBK installation
- Maximize performance, with file transfer speeds up to 6Gbps when paired with SATA III HDD and controller
Common Customer Questions
No additional drivers or software required.
- Use multiple hard drives with the same DRW110SATBK installation for different scenarios/configurations or rotating backup disks
|Ingram Micro Italy||V930418|
|Compatible Drive Types (Type and Rate)||SATA|
|Number of Drives||1|
|OS Compatibility||OS independent; No software or drivers required|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||Unit is model specific and is not meant for use with different models of drive drawer unless otherwise stated|
|Product Height||41 mm [1.6 in]|
|Product Length||196 mm [7.7 in]|
|Product Weight||290 g [10.2 oz]|
|Product Width||120 mm [4.7 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.4 kg [0.8 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Hard Drive Caddy|
|4 - Mounting Screw|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Add safe and reliable swappable storage from a single 5.25in front bay
Frequently Asked Questions
Drivers & Downloads
- Country of Origin (COO)
- Letter of Conformity (LOC)
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE)
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.