Caster Kit for Open Frame Rack - 4POSTRACK
Add mobility to your 4POSTRACK series open frame server rack with these heavy duty casters
Product ID: 4POSTCASTER
- Max load capacity of 50 kg (110 lbs) per caster, total of 200 kg (440 lbs)
- Includes all hardware required for installation
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases
This set of four casters connects to the bottom of our 42U Adjustable 4 Post Open Server Equipment Rack (4POSTRACKBK), allowing you to move and adjust the position of your rack/cabinet to suit your needs. This TAA compliant product adheres to the requirements of the US Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), allowing government GSA Schedule purchases.
|Ingram Micro Belgium||1609834|
|Ingram Micro España||V931018|
|Ingram Micro Italy||V931018|
|Ingram Micro Netherlands||1609834|
|Ingram Micro France||V931018|
|Ingram Micro Sweden||V931018|
|Tech Data - Belgium||4462186|
|Tech Data - France||4462186|
|Tech Data - Italy||4462186|
|Tech Data - Netherlands||4462186|
|Weight Capacity (Stationary)||200 kg [442 lb]|
|Product Height||87 mm [3.4 in]|
|Product Weight||1.6 kg [3.6 lb]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.8 kg [4 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||4 - Casters|
|16 - Mounting Screws|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.