Desk Mount Dual Monitor Arm - Articulating - Premium
Monitor Mount | Desk/Grommet Mount | Tool-less Assembly | For up to 27" Monitors
Product ID: ARMDUALPS
- Create a sleek dual-monitor setup for monitors up to 27"
- Dual articulating monitor arms provide a wide range of motion plus height adjustment
- Easy tool-less assembly with fully assembled desk clamp and pole, plus quick slide-and-click connections
Create an ergonomic workspace with this premium desk-mount dual monitor arm, for monitors up to 27" each. The two articulating monitor arms with dual-swivel action offer a wide range of motion side to side. The attractive silver finish enhances the aesthetics of your workspace.
Enjoy a Wide Range of Motion to Work in Comfort
The dual articulating monitor arms offer a wide range of motion on several axes. It provides effortless motion to adjust the position of your monitors.
Sleek and Stable Aluminum Design
The robust aluminum design provides stable support for your monitors. The computer-monitor desk mount supports two VESA mount monitors (75x75, 100x100) with a weight capacity of up to 22 lb. (10 kg) per display. The cable-management channel helps to keep your workstation neat and tidy.
Adjust your Viewing Angle
Share your screen with ease. The double monitor mount offers a full +180-degree / -180-degree pan, to move your screen left or right. It tilts freely +90 / -15 degrees to adjust the angle up or down. Rotate your screens for landscape or portrait viewing.
Work in comfort. This height-adjustable monitor mount lets you raise or lower the monitor arms along the pole, with a range of up to 6.3" (160 mm)
The fully assembled desk clamp and pole, plus quick slide-and-click connections, ensure easy assembly. It also saves time when setting up multiple units. The dual-screen mount gives you the option of desk clamp or grommet hole mounting (hardware included).
The TAA compliant ARMDUALPS is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Mount dual displays to the side of your desk or table in commercial, industrial or office settings
- Grommet mount your displays for dual-screen access in a media room
- Spread displays apart or position them back to back for multi-user workstations
- Rotate displays to portrait orientation for web design and coding
Ingram Micro Belgium
Ingram Micro España
Ingram Micro Italy
Ingram Micro Netherlands
Ingram Micro Sweden
ALSO DEUTSCHLAND GMBH
Ingram Micro France
Tech Data - Belgium
Tech Data - Netherlands
|# of Displays Supported||2|
|Mounting Options||Desk & Grommet Clamp|
|Mounting Surface Thickness||Desk Clamp: Table Thickness 0.78 - 2.36 in. (20 - 60 mm)
Grommet Clamp: Table Thickness 0.78 - 2.36 in. (20 - 60 mm)
Grommet Mount Hole Size: 0.39 - 2.36 in. (10 - 60 mm)
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||75x75 mm|
|Display Pan||+180° / -180°|
|Display Tilt||+90° / -15°|
|Maximum Arm Extension||420 mm [16.5 in]|
|Maximum Arm Span||940 mm [37 in]|
|Maximum Display Size||27in|
|Minimum Display Size||13"|
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||10 kg [22.1 lb]|
|Product Height||520 mm [20.5 in]|
|Product Length||220 mm [8.7 in]|
|Product Width||190 mm [7.5 in]|
|Weight of Product||4482 g [158.2 oz]|
|Package Height||465 mm [18.3 in]|
|Package Length||320 mm [12.6 in]|
|Package Width||145 mm [5.7 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||5500 g [194.1 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||4 - Swivel Arms|
|2 - VESA Monitor Mounts|
|1 - Shoulder|
|1 - Desk Clamp and Pole Assembly|
|2 - M3 Hex Keys|
|1 - EVA Cushion|
|8 - Thumbscrews|
|1 - Cable-Management Clip|
|1 - User Manual|
Monitor Mount | Height Adjustable | Horizontal or Vertical Setup | Tool-less Assembly
150+ In stock
Monitor Mount | Desk/Grommet Mount | Height Adjustable | For 12” to 24” Monitors
1102+ In stock
Double-Monitor Mount | Low-Profile Base | Height Adjustable | For up to 27” Monitors
Monitor Mount | Desk/Grommet Mount | Height Adjustable | For up to 27” Monitors
31+ In stock
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.