Product Returns (RMAs)
How do I source a broken or lost part or component?
Contact the Customer Service Advisory team to initiate a formal parts request.
You will need the following information in order to complete the request:
- The Product ID of the product that has the broken or lost part.
- The part that is broken or lost from the product.
- The date that you purchased the product.
- Your contact information, including a shipping address.
- If you purchased your unit from a reseller, you will need to provide a proof of purchase.
- If you purchased directly through StarTech.com, you will need to provide your order or invoice number.
When the Customer Service Advisory team receives all of the relevant information, the parts request is processed, and you will receive an update using your preferred method of communication.