SDI to HDMI Converter – 3G SDI to HDMI Adapter with SDI Loop Through Output
Connect your HDMI Display to an SDI Video Source
Product ID: SDI2HD
The SDI2HD 3G SDI to HDMI converter enables you to turn a 3G SDI video signal into an HDMI video output. The adapter features a built-in 3G SDI daisy chain port, giving you the ability to further extend the SDI source to up to 755ft (230m) over standard coaxial cable, for large scale HD-SDI video broadcasting distribution.
To ensure you maintain perfect high-definition video quality the SDI-HDMI converter features supports resolutions up to 1080p, allowing you to convert SDI to HDMI without sacrificing video quality.
For hassle-free installation, the SDI to HDMI converter offers a plug-and-play solution that includes pre-installed mounting brackets and requires no software or driver installation.
The SDI2HD is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Convert a 3G SDI video run to HDMI from up to 755ft (300m) away
- Connect your HDMI display to a 3G SDI video run
- Output to an HDMI Display and continue your 3G SDI run up to an additonal 755ft (300m) using the daisy chain port
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Increase scalability, with built-in 3G SDI daisy chain port
- Maintain High-definition video quality while converting from 3G SDI to HDMI, with support for resolutions up to 1080p
- Hassle-free installation, with pre-installed mounting brackets and no software or drivers required
|Active or Passive Adapter||Active|
|AV Input||SDI (BNC)|
|Chipset ID||Gennum - GV7600|
|Audio Specifications||8 Channel Digital Audio @ 48 kHz|
|Max Distance||230 m / 755 ft|
|Maximum Cable Length||230 m [754.4 ft]|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||2.97 Gbps|
|Maximum Digital Resolutions||1080p|
|Supported Resolutions||1920x1080 (1080p) @ 24, 25, 30, 50 & 60 FPS
1920x1080 (1080i) @ 50 & 60 FPS
1280x720 (720p) @ 24, 25, 30, 50 & 60 FPS
|Supports 525i & 625i SD D1 format
Supports 8-bit or 10-bit component digital video
RGB or YCbCr 4:4:4 sampled
YCbCr 4:2:2 or 4:2:0 sampled
|Wide Screen Supported||Yes|
|Connector A||1 - SDI (BNC) Receptacle Input|
|Connector B||1 - HDMI (19 pin) Female Output|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - SDI (BNC) Receptacle Output|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Input Current||0.5 A|
|Input Voltage||100 - 240 AC|
|Output Current||2 A|
|Output Voltage||5 DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||10|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Humidity||5% to 90 % RH (no condensation)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 80°C (14°F to 176°F)|
|Product Height||2.5 cm [1 in]|
|Product Length||10 cm [3.9 in]|
|Product Width||70 mm [2.8 in]|
|Weight of Product||207 g [7.3 oz]|
|Package Height||52 mm [2 in]|
|Package Length||15.2 cm [6 in]|
|Package Width||21.5 cm [8.5 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||492 g [17.4 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - SDI to HDMI Adapter|
|1 - Mounting bracket assembly (attached)|
|1 - Universal Power Adapter (NA/UK/EU/)|
|1 - Instruction manual|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.