30cm (1 ft) High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet - HDMI to HDMI Mini- M/M
Connect an HDMI® Mini-equipped camera, Smartphone or portable device to your HDMI-capable TV or display
Product ID: HDMIACMM1
- Gold-plated HDMI® Mini and HDMI connectors
- Compact, lightweight design
- 3D and Ethernet ready for supported devices
- Supports IP-based applications
The HDMIACMM1 HDMI® Mini to HDMI Cable with Ethernet lets you connect devices that feature an HDMI Mini port to an HDMI-enabled display/device, providing a cost-saving solution for connecting cutting-edge and next-generation HDMI-enabled devices to existing HDMI technology.
This HDMI Mini to HDMI adapter features high-quality gold-tipped connectors that ensure peak connectivity, and is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- The lightweight, compact design of this A to C HDMI® cable offers an easy-to-manage, direct connection between an HDMI® Mini-enabled digital video camera and an HDTV or display
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
Connect your digital camera to HDMI®-enabled devices
A single-cable solution for quickly connecting your HDMI-capable A/V devices
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Number of Conductors||19|
|Connector A||1 - HDMI (19 pin) Male|
|Connector B||1 - Mini HDMI (19 pin) Male|
|Cable Length||0.3 m [1 ft]|
|Product Length||0.3 m [1 ft]|
|Product Weight||25 g [0.9 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||30 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||17.6 g [0.6 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1 ft High Speed HDMI® Cable with Ethernet - HDMI to HDMI Mini- M/M|
Connect an HDMI® Mini-equipped Smartphone or Portable Device to your HDMI-capable TV or Display
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
You should only use video converters and extenders if it is absolutely necessary to do so. In many cases, most video converters and extenders are not necessary if you purchase the correct cable.
The following table lists the maximum length of cable for common video standards.
|Video standard||Maximum length|
|DisplayPort||50 ft. (15.2m)|
|HDMI||50 ft. (15.2m)|
|DVI||50 ft. (15.2m)|
|VGA||200 ft. (71m)|
Note: StarTech.com offers cables longer than what is listed above, including active cables, which typically include built-in active signal boosters that allow for longer cables. Active cables are specifically designed to exceed the suggested maximum lengths and are tested at the listed specifications (for example, the maximum listed resolution).
Video adapters passively adapt a cable from one connector type to another. Video adapters do not change the signal type, or change the video standard.
Examples of common applications for adapters include the following:
DVI-I to VGA
RCA to BNC
Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort
Couplers (female to female, or male to male)
Note: You can use a coupler to extend a cable for a short distance. However, each coupler that you use can introduce signal loss, which degrades the signal quality.
Video converters actively process and change the signal type from one video standard and convert it to another standard. They are typically used to convert digital to analog and vice versa, but can be used to convert a digital signal to another digital video standard (for example, HDMI to DisplayPort).
Video converters work over short distances from the source to the destination: up to 15 feet or 3 meters.
Video extenders convert an input signal to a higher voltage for transmission over longer distances and then convert the input signal back to the original video standard. The input and the output signal will match on a video extender, as the same video standard is maintained end-to-end. If a cable is extended with adapters or converters, the signal quality degrades.
Note: For more information on using a video adapter or converter with a video extender, see the following FAQ: http://www.startech.com/faq/video_signal_converters_convert_then_extend.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.