15cm (6in) LP4 to 6 Pin PCI Express Video Card Power Cable Adapter
Convert a Standard LP4 Power Supply Connector to a 6-pin PCI Express Video Card Power Connector
Product ID: LP4PCIEXADAP
- StarTech.com’s adapter cable converts your existing power supply’s LP4 connector into a 6 Pin Power Connector
- StarTech.com’s lifetime warranty
This 6in LP4 to 6 Pin PCI Express Video Card Power Adapter converts a standard LP4 power connector on your existing power supply to a 6 pin PCI Express video card power connector, allowing you to install a PCIe graphics card without having to upgrade the computer power supply.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Eliminates the need to purchase an expensive power supply with a 6 Pin power connector required by PCI-Express Video Cards
Converts standard 4 Pin LP4 power connector to a 6 Pin Power Connector
For use with PCI-Express Video Cards
|Connector A||2 - LP4 (4 pin, Molex Large Drive Power) Male|
|Connector B||1 - PCI Express Power (6 pin, v 1.x) Male|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|System and Cable Requirements||Two 4-Pin LP4 connectors from your existing ATX Power Supply and a Video card that utilizes PCI-Express 6-Pin connector|
|Cable Length||152.4 mm [6 in]|
|Product Length||152.4 mm [6 in]|
|Product Weight||18 g [0.6 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0 kg [0.1 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 6in LP4 to 6 Pin PCI Express Video Card Power Cable Adapter|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.